12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Practice 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. On this page, we updated 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. To improve your General Knowledge we are providing Current Affairs. Make use today’s current affairs quiz. Candidates who want to qualify in the competitive exams must practice daily current affairs quiz. While practicing the 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz you can easily gain a good score. To boost up your preparation we are sharing some important topics. We collect all the topics and provided in the below section. So, all the candidates who are seriously trying for Government Jobs must practice the Current Affairs Quiz. Also, candidates can attempt multiple times. Aspirants are requested to refer today’s current affairs quiz and gain your knowledge. Simply Scroll down and practice Todays Current Affair Quiz.
We bundle 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on this page. Most of the people are preparing for various competitive exams. To help for that competitors we are providing 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in the below section. Therefore coming to today’s topics we discuss about Black Marble, Sports, Ambassador to Principality of Monaco, Current President of Board, Double Burden of Malnutrition, Jeakson Singh Thounaojam, Skill Development Program, India celebrate the First India Water Week, President of USIBC, theme of World Post Day 2017, International Day of the Girl Child, BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise, VAT and much more. Regularly visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get daily current affair quiz updates. By taking the daily current affair quiz aspirants can easily gain more knowledge. So, wasting your time now start the 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 12th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. NASA’s ‘Black Marble’ is
A. A global map of Earth at night
B. A moonshot project, to mine rare earth metals on the moon
C. A project in collaboration with the private spaceflight industry to explore the dark side of the moon
D.The proposed new space station to be placed in orbit around Earth by 2024
2. Who among the following will host Ranji Trophy for the season 2017-18?
3. Who is appointed as Ambassador to Principality of Monaco?
A. Shri Naresh Iyer
B. Shri Suresh Singh
C. Shri V M Kwatra
D. Shri Vijay Prasad
4. Who is the current President of Board of Control for Cricket in India?
A. Rahul Johri
B. Vinod Rai
C. Rajeev Shukla
D. None of these
5. The problem of ‘double burden of malnutrition’ can exist at the
a. Individual level
b. Household level
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. a only
B. b and c only
C. c only
D. a, b and c
6. Jeakson Singh Thounaojam belongs to which of the following sports?
7. Which state is the first to incorporate skill development program in higher education?
B. Tamil Nadu
8. In which year did India celebrate the First India Water Week?
9. Who is Appointed as President of USIBC?
A. Nisha Desai Biswal
B. Shruti Rajesh
C. Pooja Nehwal
D. Srimathy Nehru
10. What is the theme of World Post Day 2017?
A. World, Innovation and You
B. Innovation, Integration, and Inclusion
C. The Post: Delivering for People and Businesses Daily
D. Tell us about the world you want to grow up in
11. International Day of the Girl Child is observed on?
A. 11 October
B. 10 October
C. 9 October
D. 8 October
12. Which country will be hosting the first BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise 2017?
13. Which of the following states reduced the value-added tax (VAT) on petrol, diesel?
A. UP, Rajasthan
B. Maharashtra, UP
C. Maharashtra, Gujarat
D. MP, Bihar
14. Which nation launched its 4th Michibiki satellite for a new high precision Global Positioning System (GPS)?
D. North Korea
15. What is the theme of the 2017 World Mental Health Day (WMHD)?
A. Psychological first aid
B. Mental health and older adults
C. Dignity in mental health
D. Mental health in the workplace
16. Which cricketer has decided to retire from competitive cricket after the first T20 International against New Zealand at his home ground, Feroz Shah Kotla, on November 1, 2017?
A. Ashok Dinda
B. Ashish Nehra
C. Zaheer Khan
D. Munaf Patel
17. The UN has slapped a global port ban on four vessels found violating sanctions against which country?
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
18. Who of the following Facebook India MD resigned from office in October 2017?
A. Aditya Mahajan
B. Indra Nooyi
C. Umang Bedi
D. D Shivakumar
19. Name the drug discovered at IIT Roorkee to fight Chikungunya.
20. The Maenam Wildlife Sanctuary (MWS) is located in which state?
Search Jobs in Your State :