14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Practise 14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz from here. Without having complete knowledge about Current Affairs it is impossible to crack the competitive exams. Almost a massive number of peoples are preparing for Government Exams. And the competition level is very high. In order to overcome, the competition level all the aspirants must prepare well. Competitors who want to gain the highest marks in the competitive exams can practise daily current affairs quiz. Moreover, all the information about 14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available in the below section. We always suggest all the candidates can visit our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly.
Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams can look at 14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. 14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics are India’s 1st Ever Highway Capacity Manual, Sahitya Akademi Award, China Ladies PGA Tour, General of Police (IGP), World Government Summit, richest man in the world, 4th meeting of Economic Advisory Council, US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF) and few more topics are updated here. So, candidates can try to attempt all the questions.
Start 14th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who Releases India’s 1st Ever Highway Capacity Manual?
A. Shri Arun Jaitley
B. Shri Nitin Gadkari
C. Shri Vignesh Gupta
D. Shri Naresh Gupta
2. The 13th edition of the National ‘A’ Chess Championship for the Blind took place in which city?
B. New Delhi
3. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Assamese literature?
A. Vyakaranna Baso Varsh
B. Urmi Ghanshyam Desai
C. Afsar Ahmed
D. Jayant Madhab Bora
4. The ‘Wallace Line’, a floral boundary, roughly divides
A. The Southeast Asian region from the Australian
B. Russia from North America
C. Madagascar from the rest of Africa
D. The Central American region from the South American
5. N Korea and S Korea participated together in ___
B. Ice Hockey
6. The first-of-its-kind Centre for learning Sanskrit language has come up in which city?
7. Who has become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the China Ladies PGA Tour?
A. Sharmila Nicollet
B. Aditi Ashok
C. Tania Sachdev
D. Anjali Bhagwat
8. Who appointed as new Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Range?
A. Munir Ahmad Khan
B. Rajendra Ramrao Nimbhorkar
C. Swayam Prakash Pani
D. Ashok Ambre
9. How many agreements did India sign with Palestine recently?
10. Which city Twelth International Conference On CSR Held recently?
A. New Delhi
11. The World Government Summit is being held in which among the following cities?
B. New Delhi
12. Who will be the first female Hindu lawmaker in Pakistan since 1947?
A. Krishna Kumari
B. Chandra Prabha
C. Pallavi Lachhani
D. Shivani Prasad
13. ‘SHe-Box’ will help with the better implementation of
A. Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act), 2013
B. The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
C. The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
D. The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
14. Who is the richest man in the world?
A. Bill Gates
B. Warren Buffet
C. Jeff Bezos
D. Mukesh Ambani
15. Under whose chairmanship the 4th meeting of Economic Advisory Council to Prime Minister (EAC-PM) held in New Delhi?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Arvind Panagariya
D. Bibek Debroy
16. Mumbai, India’s financial capital is the 12th richest city in the world with a total wealth of $950 billion, according to a report by New World Wealth. Which city is the richest city in the world?
B. New York
17. Which Indian who leaves in America elected as the Vice Chairman of the US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF)?
A. Mukesh Jha
B. Suresh Singh
C. Shantanu Narayen
D. Sayak Banerjee
18. Which company acquires 10 percent stake in UAEs Zakum oilfield?
19. Acclaimed award-winning musician Johann Johannsson passed away recently. He hailed from which country?
C. United Kingdom
20. Who has been honoured with the 2018 Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership?
A. Hifikepunye Pohamba
B. Pedro Pires
C. Joaquim Chissano
D. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf