23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Check and Practise 23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We have prepared the 23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and clearly provided on this page. To achieve a good score in the UPSC, Banking, Railway and other competitive exams aspirants need proper preparation. In this current page, we gather today’s current affairs quiz along with answers. Practise daily current affairs quiz and improve your General Knowledge skills. Try to improve your GK knowledge because nowadays most of the organizations are conducting the interview rounds based on Current Affairs. It is better to practice daily current affairs quiz. Aspirants who want to crack the competitive exams they have to prepare well as per the given 23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Are you searching for 23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then refer this article and practice them. Along with answers, we are providing today’s current affairs quiz. The following Current Affairs Quiz Quiz is based on some topics such as Solar System, ETF, Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, First Budget since 2005, Lancet Commission on pollution, Excel-based Offline Tool, Union Government, World Health Organization (WHO), TU142M aircraft museum’s foundation, Sewage Treatment Plants, Greek mythological character, World Food Prize Award, Headquarters of African Development Bank, Global Ayurveda meet, New Techniques, Unique Year for Space Sector and much more. Bookmark our website sarkarirecrutiment.com and get more information about Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 23rd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which organization has recently revealed that Planet Nine does exist in the Solar System?
B. European Space Agency
2. Bharat 22 is an ETF that will track the performance of 22 stocks the govt plans to pare its stake in. The full form of the term ETF is
A. Exchange Transferred Fund
B. Externally Traded Fund
C. Exchange Traded Fund
D. Exchange Tailored Fund
3. Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is launched by which of the following states?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which country recently (Oct-2017) passed its first budget since 2005?
5. According to a report by The Lancet Commission on pollution and health, which country ranked number 1 in terms of pollution-related deaths?
6. Who launched an excel-based offline tool to file initial GSTR-3B Returns?
A. Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
B. Telenor India
C. Tata Teleservices
D. MTS India
7. For Which Union Government sets up expert group for suggestions recently?
A. National Competition Policy
B. National Policy on Electronics
C. National Water Policy.
D. Artificial Intelligence policy
8. According to scientists, which lake is named as the world’s deepest- is in peril?
A. Caspian Sea
B. Lake Baikal
C. Lake Balkhash
D. The Great Salt Lake
9. Which of the following has become the first state to implement coal utilization between power units in the country? The power developers will receive cheap coal for selling coal-based power at less than Rs 2.82 a unit.
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
10. “Beyond The Dream Girl” Hema Malini’s Biography is authored by
A. Ram Pratap Mukherjee
B. Ram Narayan Mukherjee
C. Ram Nath Mukherjee
D. Ram Kamal Mukherjee
11. World Health Organization (WHO) on 21 October 2017 named Robert Mugabe as ‘goodwill ambassador’. Robert Mugabe is the president of which country?
D. South Africa
12. TU142M aircraft museum’s foundation stone was laid in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh in October 2017. The aircraft being mentioned here belongs to which of the following countries?
13. Which City to get 2 new Sewage Treatment plants before March for Clean Ganga Process?
14. Name the Sun-like star has been named after a Greek mythological character, Titan as it has consumed its own planets.
15. Who recently (Oct-2017) received the 2017 World Food Prize Award?
A. Akinwunmi Adesina
B. Robert Mwanga
C. Fazle Hasan Abed
D. Sanjaya Rajaram
16. Where is the headquarters of African Development Bank situated?
A. Praia, Cape Verde
B. Jacinda Ardern
C. Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
D. Rabat, Morocco
17. Which city the Union Government to organize Global Ayurveda meet?
18. In which year Prime Minister Narendra Modi confirmed the use of fertilizer & new techniques will help in doubling farmers’ income?
19. Which of the following has declared years 2020 as ‘Unique Year for Space Sector’?
20. What is the capital of Lebanon?