28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
The 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams. So, the competition level is very high in nowadays. Want to overcome the competition level? Then practice 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. While practicing the daily basis current affairs quiz you can easily gain a more general knowledge level. To help the competitors our team providing daily current affairs quiz. Hope all the candidates can utilize this chance and practice the 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. All the worldwide news is provided on the current affairs quiz. We all know that present days most of the authorities are conducting their rounds based on the Current Affairs Quiz. So, now scroll down and practice today current affairs quiz. Frequently visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com for more information.
Practise 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Most of the competitors are preparing for various Bank, RRB, and much more exams. For the sake of candidates, we gather all the stuff and updated in a single page. So, don’t waste your valuable time for searching the 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. This page provided complete information about Todays Current Affairs Quiz. Coming to the todays topics we are sharing about 18th Asian Games in 2018, 3rd Highest Number of Family-Owned Businesses, 14th South Asian Association, Johor Cup 2017, India 2017 Yearbook, City First International Day of Diplomats, World Rally Championship (WRC), Second Indian-Origin Player, Indian Railways’ first set of solar plants, Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017, Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017, CII Industrial Innovation award, and more information.
Start 28th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Name the country which will host 18th Asian Games in 2018?
A. South Korea
2. Which country is 3rd Highest Number of Family-Owned Businesses?
3. Which state’s government has increased the quota for OBCs by 5 percent to a total of 26 percent?
A. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which country is hosting the 14th South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation in Law (SAARCLAW) Conference?
A. Sri Lanka
5. Sultan of Johor Cup 2017 takes place in which Country?
C. Great Britain
6. Name the French Defence Minister who was on a two-day visit to India recently (Oct-2017)?
A. Agnes Buyz
B. Gerrad Colomb
C. Florence Parly
D. Francois Bayrou
7. Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has recently launched an e-book titled ‘India 2017 Yearbook’. The e-book has been compiled by ___________________.
A. Comptroller and Auditor General of India- Rajiv Mehrishi
B. Vice-chairman of NITI Aayog- Rajiv Kumar
C. Finance Minister of India- Arun Jaitley
D. Chairman of SEBI- Ajay Tyagi
8. What is the name of the female robot that has been granted citizenship of Saudi Arabia?
9. In which city first International Day of Diplomats was celebrated on October 24?
B. South Korea
10. The High Court of Which state has put a ban on the use of pictures of a living person in banners and hoardings?
11. The 2018 World Rally Championship (WRC) will be held in which country?
12. Who is the Second Indian-Origin Player to be Signed by NBA G-League Side?
A. Gokul Natesan
B. Naresh Iyer
C. Suresh Kumar
13. Indian Railways’ first set of solar plants was launched in which city?
D. New Delhi
14. Who has been honored with the Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017?
A. Vishwanathan Anand
B. AR Rahman
C. Javed Akhtar
D. Sulochana Tai
15. Name the Indian Tennis Player who won European Open Trophy 2017?
A. Divij Sharan
B. Sumit Nagpal
C. Ankita Raina
D. Sania Mirza
16. ‘Ormakalude Bhramanapatham’ ( the orbit of memories) released by Shashi Tharoor on 26 October 2017 is the autobiography of?
A. Sunil Thomas
B. Nambi Narayanan
C. Vineet Pandey
D. Uday Balakrishnan
17. Union Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy, Shri R. K. Singh addressed the 3rd Global Investors’ India Forum in New Delhi. The theme of the event was ____.
A. India for Investors
B. Power for India
C. Ideate, Innovate, Implement and Invest in India
D. Power in Sorroundings- Illuminating India
18. Girija Devi was considered the queen of
19. In which district of Tamil Nadu, Chief Minister, EK Palaniswami laid the foundation stone for an aerospace park?
A. Karur District
B. Coimbatore District
C. Thoothukudi District
D. Kanchipuram District
20. Which company has been honored with the CII Industrial Innovation award?
C. L and T Technology Services