9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Take 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. To enhance your General Knowledge all the job hunters can practice the Current Affairs Quiz. On this page, we are providing all the important news across the Globe. At free of cost, competitors can find 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. While checking the Current Affairs Quiz candidates can easily grab their Knowledge. The provided information is helpful for the aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams like RRB, UPSC, Banking and much more. We all know that the competition level is increasing day by day. So, those candidates must prepare well and crack a job in Government Sector. To help for the competitors in their preparation time we are sharing some important topics on this page. Now Scroll down and start the 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
The 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Competitors can find much news from this page. Improve your skills by practicing today’s current affairs quiz. Therefore coming to the today’s quiz candidates can find more topics such as Politics, Sports, Olympic, Nobel Peace Prize, Tax Rates, Information about FICCI for the UK, Agenda for Action 2020, International Medical Conference, E-commerce, Hurun Real Estate Rich List, Union Government, Awards, Information about ISRO and much more. From this web page, we are providing complete details about 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Stay tuned to our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get daily Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 9th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit was sworn-in recently by ___ at the Raj Bhavan in Chennai.
A. Madras High Court Chief Justice
B. President of India
C. Vice-President of India
D. CM of Tamil Nadu
2. Name the player who became the first ever Indian sportsperson to win a gold medal at the Wushu World Championship.
A. M. Gyandas
B. Anjul Namdev
C. M. Bidheswari Devi
D. Pooja Kadian
3.The chairman of ___ Olympic Committee Carlos Arthur Nuzman has been recently arrested as part of a probe into alleged vote-buying to secure hosting of the Olympic Games.
4. Which organization is chosen to be awarded the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize?
A. Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors
B. Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
C. International Fellowship of Reconciliation
D. International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
5. GST Council which met on 6 October 2017 has reduced tax rates on ____ items?
6. The Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary is located in which state?
7. Who is new Director of FICCI for the UK?
A. Sunil Singh
B. Siddharth Patel
C. Rohit Saxena
D. Param Shah
8. ‘Agenda for Action 2020’ is sometimes seen in the news in the context of strengthening the strategic partnership between India and
A. European Union
B. United Arab Emirates
9. A three-day international medical conference, held in which of the following place?
10. Paryatan Parv was celebrated across India in 2017 to boost
A. Cashless Economy
B. Girls’ Education
11. Which e-commerce company recently (Oct-2017) announced the launch of MarQ, an in-house brand in the large appliances category?
12. How many millions Saudi Arabia agrees to purchase missile defense systems from Russia?
13. Who has topped the Hurun Real Estate Rich list?
A. Mukesh Ambani
B. Mangal Prabhat Lodha
C. Kushal Pal Singh
D. Smita V Crishna
14. Alfred Nobel’s will specify certain criteria for awarding the Peace Prize. Which one of the following is NOT among them?
A. Promotion of planetary environmental harmony
B. Promotion of fraternity between nations
C. Advancement of disarmament and arms control
D. Holding and promotion of peace congresses
15. Which of the following country has been ranked as the highest levels of online harassment through cyberstalking and threats of physical violence in the Asia Pacific region?
16. Union Government has recently made Aadhaar mandatory for all post office deposits, PPF, the National Savings Certificate scheme and Kisan Vikas Patra. Which is the deadline to link Aadhaar?
A. 31 December 2017
B. 31 January 2017
C. 31 October 2017
D. 30 November 2017
17. Which Indian has been awarded Anna Politkovskaya Award?
A. Kiran Bedi
B. Gauri Lankesh
C. Durgashakti Nagpal
D. Mamata Banerjee
18. The India Chapter of Geneva-based International Road Federation furthers the cause of
a. Road Safety
b. Transit Oriented Development
c. Road Finance
d. Intelligent Transport Systems
18. Select the correct answer using the code given below
A. a, b and c
B. b, c and d
C. a, b and d
D. a, c and d
19. ISRO is all set to set up the exclusive research facility in which of the following place?
20. Who of the following is going to lead govt delegation to PBD 2018 in Singapore?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj