AP Constable Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Constable Recruitment 2017:
For more private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh State interested candidates can check them out on our site Sarkari recruitment for accurate and updated information as we update the site pretty much often. State level board of Andhra Pradesh has released notification to fill up 494 posts in various departments like Constables in various division of Andhra Pradesh State. We have an update on latest AP State Level Police Recruitment 2017 and its eligibility details accurately. The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh is back with fresh Notification to fill up the vacant post of Trainee Police Constables, the board will appoint men and women police constables for 494 posts in this Recruitment 2017. Now, this is the humongous opportunity for those candidates had passed SSC and looking for the govt jobs in AP. We advise job seekers not to miss this tremendous chance as it comes only once in a year. Those who want more details can check the below updated details. Interested candidates can apply online application
AP Constable Openings Details:
According to the AP SLPRB Constable SCT selection process, the board will organize Preliminary Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.In this post we updated details like the Last Date to apply, Start Date, Age limit, Age relaxation, Salary, Qualification etc.., This will be the first notification released after the separation of the Andhra Pradesh State. This whole Selection will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Police Board. This Board will only have the right to select the candidates. And After selection training will be given to the selected Applicants. Recruitment will be based on merit which is the only criteria for selection. State Level Police Recruitment Board has kept out any element of subjectivity like subjective question paper, interview, etc in the entire process. Several new aspects of online submission of application form, reservation for women, replacing 5 KM run with a 1 mile Run, Reducing physical events, conducting preliminary written qualifying examination are being introduced from this year to make Recruitment process more Citizen friendly and transparent. Keep watching this website for recruitment notifications and other information One last request -please, don’t pay money to anyone for selection. “Fight Corruption for a better future”.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||494|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
AP Constable Vacancies Qualifications:
All those Contenders who are applying must have following qualifications cleared from a Government approved Board or University.
- SSC pass
- Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic Mechanic OR Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR Electrician.
02 (two) years Intermediate course with MPC.
- Vocational Intermediate in EET (Electronic Engineering Technician) and Electrical Technician (ET) after SSC.
AP Constable Position Age limit:
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 22 years as on the application closing date. Age relaxations will be applicable for reserved candidates as Andhra Pradesh Government norms.
AP Constable Posts Selection Procedure:
The selection of applicants will be based on following rounds for Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- Preliminary Selection Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Mains Written Examination
For Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
a) Height: Must not be less than 167.6 centimeters.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 centimeters round the chest on full
inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 centimeters.
a) Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimeters.
b) Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
AP Constable Position Salary:
Selected candidates for Constable post will be paid between Rs. 16,400 to 49,870/- per month.
AP Constable Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General/ BC candidates — Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST reserved candidates — Rs.150/-
How to apply for AP Constable Vacancies 2017:
- Applicants first Login AP Police Department Official Website.
- Read the AP Communication Constable Latest Notification clearly before applying.
- Then Hit Andhra Pradesh Police Communication Constable Online Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form with candidates information.
- Upload Required Copies like Photo Copy, Signature Copy.
- Pay the specified Amount of application fee.
- Complete the registration process on or before the last date.