AP EAMCET 2017 Results (Engineering & Medical) manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- AP EAMCET 2017 Results (Engineering & Medical) manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017:
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 manabadi:
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 schools9:
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 apeamcet.org
- EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- EAMCET SPECIAL RESERVATION CATEGORY:
- EAMCET FORMATE manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
- Qualifying marks for EAMCET manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
- AP EAMCET Weightage manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
- professional courses offered through EAMCET manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam.Andhra Pradesh EAMCET has successfully conducted EAMCET examinations in the month of April 2017. Those candidates who had appeared for AP EAMCET exam 2017 can check their result sarkarirecruitment.com which is declared over 13 or 14 days every year. AP Student who had taken the EAMCET exam can get result 2017 through online in right way. In order to check their result, you need to use their EAMCET Hall ticket number.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 manabadi:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET has successfully completed EAMCET public examinations in the month of April 2017. Students who had taken the exam can able to get AP EAMCET exam result 2017 through online by entering details. sarkarirecruitment.com will provide all the necessary Information that will be helpful for the candidate to check EAMCET Result 2017 in an easy manner.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 schools9:
EAMCET Board of Andhra Pradesh has conducted EAMCET public examinations in the month of April 2017.A student who had appeared the exam can get AP EAMCET 10th class board exam result 2017 by Providing hall ticket number online in the given link in this page sarkarirecruitment.com.Here we will provide all the necessary help and the steps to follow to check EAMCET 2017 Result in a Detailed manner.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017 apeamcet.org
Andhra Pradesh had conducted Bord exam for EAMCET in the month of April 2017.Students who appeared for the exam are eager in knowing the result.Here students can get EAMCET result 2017 through online by entering the details. All the required information is gathered and updated on this page which will be useful for Candidates to check AP EMCET Result 2017.
EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- A Pass in intermediate examination or registered for intermediate public examination (10 + 2 ) and diploma conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent.
EAMCET SPECIAL RESERVATION CATEGORY:
Physically handicapped (PH):
- 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Visually Handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
- 2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force (BSF) and the Central Reserve Police (CRPF), who are a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
National Cadet Corps (NCC):
- 1% for National Cadet Corps Candidates.
Sports & Games (SP) :
- 0.5% for Sports and Games candidates.
- Reservation of seats for women: There shall be reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats in favor of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33%. If a sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.
EAMCET FORMATE manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
The format of the test had to be changed many times to make it fair for all students. An expert committee constituted by the state’s Department of Education decides how the test is conducted.
- The test has 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject (Maths A/Botany, Maths B/Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry).
- Physics and Chemistry question papers are different for E and AM categories though the syllabus is the same.
- The questions are of the multiple-choice type with four options.
- Many models of questions may be given to match the following, choose the correct statement, assertion-reason, and multiple correct types.
- Students have to fill the circles given in the OMR sheet with their answer.
- Two or more answers or blanks will be regarded as incorrect. There is no negative marking.
Qualifying marks for EAMCET manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 20%, i.e., 40 out of 160. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AP EAMCET Weightage manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Presently the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the examination. This is the entrance exam for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine (‘AM’ category: Agriculture and Medicine).Making the counseling and admission process smooth.This exam is based on “Multiple choice Questions” type. From 2009 onwards 25% weightage is being given to 10+2 results. The rank will be based on 75% EAMCET marks and 25% intermediate marks (ICSE, CBSE or INTERMEDIATE). Around 311,355 students in Engineering and 65,357 students in Medicine appeared in EAMCET 2009.
professional courses offered through EAMCET manabadi schools9 apeamcet.org
Agriculture & Medical Category (AM):
B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
B.F.Sc. ‘ Bachelor of Fisheries Science
B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
MBBS ‘ Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
BDS ‘ Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BAMS ‘ Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
BHMS ‘ Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
BNYS ‘ Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) ‘ Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E):
B.E. /B.Tech ‘ Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
B.Tech. (Bio Technology) (M.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Bio Technology) (M.P.C.)
B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C)
Colleges under EAMCE
Search Jobs in Your State :