APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 APPSC Assistant Engineer Openings details:
- 1.2 APPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment Positions Details:
- 1.3 APPSC Assistant Engineer Qualification Details:
- 1.4 APPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies Salary;
- 1.5 APPSC Assistant Engineer positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.6 How to apply for APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants who want to settle down and searching for both private and government jobs in Andhra Pradesh, as well as other states, can now check them in our site Sarkari Recruitment as we update the site very much often, you will get all the fresh and latest updates. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh Government APPSC ie., Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new notification for 149 Assistant engineer positions for the year 2017. Contenders who want to get into the government sector this will be a great moment to set their future. This will make your career bright as it will provide you with a job guarantee and tremendous salary package. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting applications to fill up these 149 vacancies. Applicants who had completed engineering in Mechanical and Civil branches are acceptable to for these openings. In this post, we also updated more information like Qualifications, experience, Last Date to apply, Starting Date, Application Fee, Age Relaxation in a detailed manner.
APPSC Assistant Engineer Openings details:
Candidate should submit Andhra Pradesh Municipal Assistant Engineer Recruitment online applications on or before the Last Date. Before going to apply for AP Municipal Assistant Engineer jobs Recruitment candidates should register OTR at APPSC official website. The APPSC recruitment board will select candidates based on written test and interview. Candidates advised visiting APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer Notification 2017 before applying online. Candidates also advised visiting our site regularly regarding if there are any changes in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Municipal Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017. So, the Candidates must prepare well for the Exam with a proper preparation plan as the Competition is too high for these jobs. This information is just for reference purpose only. This is a great opportunity for the young people who belong to the Andhra Pradesh state. applicants are requested to send the applications before the last date.
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||149|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-|
APPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment Positions Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Municipal Assistant Engineers||106 posts||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Assistant Engineers||09 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Assistant Engineers in A.P. PH & ME Sub – Services||34 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
APPSC Assistant Engineer Qualification Details:
Candidates who had completed their Engineering in Civil and Mechanical Branches are applicable to apply for these openings.
APPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies Salary;
Selected competitors will be get paid between Rs. 37,100 to Rs, 91,450.
APPSC Assistant Engineer positions Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be finalized according to their Performance.
How to apply for APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Competitors have to apply for these jobs in Online mode as follows:
- Visit official website HERE.
- Register at ‘One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)’ and submit details.
- If the candidates already Submitted details in OTPR then directly go through below given lines.
- Click on Online application submission.
- Now click the ‘Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mech) apply online’.
- Make payments online before going to log in through AP Online/Mee-Seva.
- Login with OTPR Reg No and fill required details.
- Submit AP Municipal Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 online application form.
- Take a print out of AP Municipal Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017 application form for future reference.
APPSC is known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This governing body came into existence after 1st November 1956 along with the formation of the Andhra Pradesh State. This board will release notification and also conducts examinations and screening test to qualify a candidate for the government posts. Selection of candidates will be decided by the APPSC board.