BCECE Results 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 BCECE Results 2017
- 1.1 BCECE Results
- 1.2 About Bihar State Education Board
- 1.3 BCECE Results Notification 2017
- 1.4 BCECE Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for BCECE Results 2017
- 1.6 BCECE Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 BCECE Exam Admit Card 2017
- 1.8 How to Check BCECE Results
- 1.9 How to Download BCECE Exam Hall Ticket 2017
BCECE (CET) Results in 2017: The BCECE Exam conducted by the organization “Bihar combined entrance examination board“. The BCECE entrance will be conducted by BCECE in the month of April 2017. The BCECE Results will be announced by the BCECE through the official website bceceboard.com. So, dear candidates who had successfully complete their BCECE exam and then waiting for BCECE Results, the Bihar combined entrance examination board will be releasing the results date in official website bceceboard.com. So, who are waiting for the BCECE Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
Bihar State Education Board will be declared the BCECE Results. Release date through the official website bceceboard.com. As the examination process had completed. so it will take some time to announce the BCECE Results 2017. Every year the Bihar combined entrance examination board release the notification for Entrance Examination. This is the State level entrance exam. For more details about BCECE like exam notification, exam pattern and admit card is given below, and also visit the official website of Bihar combined entrance examination board.
About Bihar State Education Board
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing the course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board. Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
BCECE Results Notification 2017
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||BCECE Result 2017|
|Exam Date||April, May 2017|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2017
Stage – 1
|Paper – One paper with four parts||Number of question|
- Duration:- 02 Hours and 15 Minutes.
- Type – Objective Type
- Sections: – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- 50 Questions in each section.
- 4 marks per correct answer.
- -1 for each wrong answer
Stage – 2
|Subject Paper – Papers with separate subjects.||Number of Questions|
- Physics – 1 ½ hours duration – 400 marks
- Chemistry – 1 ½ hours duration – 400 marks
- Mathematics – 1 ½ hours duration – 400 marks
- Biology – 1 ½ hours duration – 400 marks
- 100 Questions in each section.
- 4 marks per correct answer.
- -1 for each wrong answer.
Important Dates for BCECE Results 2017
|Events of BCECE 2017||Dates|
|Online Application start date||14th February 2017|
|Online Application last date||6th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Challan||9th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card||9th March 2017|
|Online Editing of Application form starts from||10th March to 12th March 2017|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures must be reached by||20th March 2017|
|Admit card Downloading date||21st March 2017|
|Date of Examination (Stage 1)||16th April 2017|
|Date of Examination (Stage 2)||14th May 2017|
BCECE Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have domicile of Bihar.
- Candidates should complete 12th class from a recognized university.
- The minimum of 45% must be attained for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category in the qualifying exam.
- The subjects should include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Age of candidates should be 17 years of age and above.
- No age limit for engineering students.
BCECE Exam Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for BCECE Exam provided by the organization of Commissioner of Entrance Examination. All the candidates are getting the admit card for BCECE from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination is www.bceceboard.com. For more details just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
How to Check BCECE Results
- Visit the official website www.bceceboard.com.
- Click on BCECE Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download BCECE Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to Official Website www.bceceboard.com.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.