Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Bombay High Court Profile :
- 1.1.1 Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts
- 1.1.5 Official Link : bombayhighcourt.nic.in or bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Bombay High Court Profile :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Bombay High Court. Bombay High Court Law announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Bombay High Court Law is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Clerk posts during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Bombay High Court Law Job notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Bombay High Court Profile :
Bombay High Court (Devanagari: मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय, IAST: Mumbaī Ucca Nyāyālaya) is located in Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is one of the oldest High Courts of India with jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and, the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The High Court has regional branches at Nagpur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra and Panaji, the capital of Goa.
The court is one of the most distinguished High Courts in the country. The first Chief Justice, the Attorney General and Solicitor General of Independent India were from this court. Since India’s Independence, 22 judges from this court have been elevated to the Supreme Court and 8 of them have been Chief Justice of India.
The Court has Original Jurisdiction in addition to its Appellate. The decisions of this court can be appealed only to the Supreme Court of India. The Mumbai High Court has a sanctioned strength of 75 judges.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Law Clerk posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete the final L.L.B Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks or Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law. The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law. Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/ Laptop and software relating to case laws.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Law Clerk posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Interested and Eligible candidates should submit the application along with his/her self attested documents The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as : “Application for Appointment of Law Clerk”upon recommended by the Principals of aforesaid institutions and Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400 001 on or before the last date by Speed Post/ R.P A. D./ Hand delivery/ Courier.
Official Link : bombayhighcourt.nic.in or bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.