Calicut University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Calicut University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Calicut University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Calicut University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Calicut University Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Calicut University Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Calicut University Project Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.universityofcalicut.info
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Calicut University Profile :
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Calicut University. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Calicut University Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Project Fellow Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this post all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Calicut University jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about Calicut University Project Fellow Recruitment in Kerala . keep visit regularly for more updates.
Calicut University Profile :
The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India. The university has a number of off-campus centres in neighbouring districts, especially Kozhikode, Wayanad, Thrissur, Palakkad and Lakshadweep islands. It conducts courses and examinations for the students of the affiliated colleges. The main campus in Thenjipalam has departments in most of the science and humanities areas. The departments offer post-graduate courses and research programmes. However, the main business in the campus is the administration and conduct of examinations for all the affiliated colleges, which number above 250. The ranking as overall India is 19 and as south India it is 17. With ‘Nirmaya Karmana Sree’ as its motto, the university has been able to surmount all challenges and emerge as the largest residential cum affiliating university in Kerala. In 2013 it was ranked as the 26th best university of India and NAAC accredited with ‘A’ grade.
Calicut University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Calicut University|
|Post Name(s)||Project Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Calicut University Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have Post Graduation Degree in Physics or Electronic Science or B.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics or equivalent or M.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics or equivalent with Net qualified.
Calicut University Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Calicut University Project Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper along with CV and attested copies of relevant certificates to the Dr. Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Principal Investigator, DST project High Responsivity GeSn Short Wave Infrared Phototransistors, Department of Radio Physics and Electronics, 92 APC Road, Kolkata-700009 on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.universityofcalicut.info
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.