Collector Office, Akola Talathi Recruitment notification 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Collector Office, Akola Talathi Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1.1 Collector Office, Akola Profile :
- 1.1.1 Collector Office, Akola Talathi vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Collector Office, Akola Talathi recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Collector Office, Akola Talathi recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Collector Office, Akola Talathi
- 1.1.5 Official Link : akola.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Collector Office, Akola Profile :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Collector Office, Akola. Collector Office, Akola announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Collector Office, Akola is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Talathi during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Collector Office, Akola Talathi Jobs Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Collector Office, Akola Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Collector Office, Akola Profile :
Akola is a city in Vidarbha region in the state of Maharashtra in central India. It is about 290 miles(580 km) east of the state capital Mumbai and 140 miles f(250 km) west of the second capital Nagpur. Akola is the administrative headquarters of Akola District located in Amravati Division. Akola city is governed by Akola Municipal Corporation
Akola District has an area of about 5,431 square kilometres and a population of 1,818,617 (2011 census). Akola is the third largest city in Vidarbha region after Nagpur and Amravati. Marathi is the most popular spoken language, though Hindi, English and Urdu are also used. Akola District is bordered on the north and east by Amravati District, on the south by Washim District, and on the west by Buldhana District.
Collector Office, Akola Talathi vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Collector Office, Akola|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Collector Office, Akola Talathi recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute and having knowledge on Hindi and Marathi are eligible.
Collector Office, Akola Talathi recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Collector Office, Akola Talathi
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : akola.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.