High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.0.1 High Court of Bombay Profile :
- 1.0.2 High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts vacancy Details :
- 1.0.3 High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.0.4 High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts recruitment age Limit :
- 1.0.5 How to apply for High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts
- 1.0.6 Official Link : bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.0.7 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of High Court of Bombay. High Court of Bombay announced latest Recruitment Notifications. High Court of Bombay is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Clerk Posts during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts Recruitment .Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming High Court of Bombay jobs notifications.For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
High Court of Bombay Profile :
Bombay High Court (Devanagari: मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय, IAST: Mumbaī Ucca Nyāyālaya) is located in Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is one of the oldest High Courts of India with jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and, the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The High Court has regional branches at Nagpur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra and Panaji, the capital of Goa.
The court is one of the most distinguished High Courts in the country. The first Chief Justice, the Attorney General and Solicitor General of Independent India were from this court. Since India’s Independence, 22 judges from this court have been elevated to the Supreme Court and 8 of them have been Chief Justice of India.
The Court has Original Jurisdiction in addition to its Appellate. The decisions of this court can be appealed only to the Supreme Court of India. The Mumbai High Court has a sanctioned strength of 75 judges
High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Post Name(s)||Clerk Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have
- Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks or Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/ Laptop and software relating to case laws.
For clear details refer the notification.
High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for High Court of Bombay Clerk Posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the prescribed format application with correct details along with necessary documents ,Demand Draft by normal post to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.