HPSSC Syllabus 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Candidates who in search for HPSSC Syllabus 2017 this is a good news. On this article, we are providing the latest Syllabus for Radiographer, Sub-Inspector of Police, Pharmacist, Librarian, Fisheries Officer, Junior Auditor, Statistical Assistant, Auction Recorder, Computer Operators, Veterinary Pharmacist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Junior Technical Asstt, Market Supervisor and other posts. So, applied contenders must grab this chance and start the preparation. Also, refer the official website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC). Candidates who had applied for 2965 Posts those contenders must know the proper syllabus for preparation. Work hard and get a good score in the HPSSC Written Exam. After completion of the registration process, all the candidates searching for the HPSSC Exam Syllabus 2017. Contenders are wasting their time in browsing for the Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern. To help the applicants we are providing HPSSC Syllabus 2017 on this page. The competition level is very high for Himachal Pradesh Government Jobs. So, work hard and get a job in the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC). Based on the syllabus and test pattern all the contenders must prepare well. The candidate’s selection process will be based on written exam and personal interview.
Check Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Syllabus
The HPSSC Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern is available on this page. All the candidates who are curiously looking for HPSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 this is a correct place to collect. The candidates who are seriously preparing for Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Written Exam now start their preparation with the help of given syllabus. Each and every post candidate can get complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The given syllabus is officially released by Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. Are you preparing for HPSSC Written Exam then check the syllabus before beginning the preparation. Want to clear the written exam then start your preparation and crack the written test. After completion of the registration process, all the candidates are looking for Syllabus. For that purpose, we are providing HPSSC Exam Syllabus for Sub-Inspector of Police, Pharmacist, Librarian, Fisheries Officer, Junior Auditor, Statistical Assistant, Auction Recorder, and other posts. Check this syllabus and make a perfect plan. We kindly suggest all the candidates must refer the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before beginning the preparation.
Candidates selection process will be based on written exam and personal interview. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Syllabus is available on this page. Aspirants are at right place to collect the HPSSC Syllabus 2017. With the help of provided syllabus applicants can make a perfect schedule plan. Candidates who get minimum qualifying marks in the written exam those candidates are selected for the next round. As we all know that newly the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission released a new recruitment notification to fill up 2965 Posts. All the interested candidates have already submitted the online application forms. Along with the syllabus, we are providing Exam Pattern also. In the below section applicants can get each and every topic which is asked in the written test. Refer our website sarkarirecruitment.com for more information.
Brief Details About HPSSC Syllabus 2017
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Radiographer, Sub-Inspector of Police, Pharmacist, Librarian, Fisheries Officer, Junior Auditor, Statistical Assistant, Auction Recorder, Computer Operators, Veterinary Pharmacist, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Junior Technical Asstt, Market Supervisor and other Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||2965 Posts|
|Last Date||15th October 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
|HPSSC Recruitment 2017|
|HPSSC Previous Year Question Papers|
|HPSSC Admit Card 2017|
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Exam Pattern
- The HPSSC Written Exam is an Objective Type.
- The questions are from General English of 10+2 standard, General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Hindi of Matric standard, Everyday Science, Current Affairs, Social Science, & Logic will be of qualifying nature, General English, a field concerned & General Hindi of Matric standard.
- The Objective type screening test consists of 170 (MCQ) Multiple Choice Question.
- The question paper is for 85 marks and the time duration is 2 hours.
- Each question will be 1/2 marks.
- Detail of Criteria of 15 marks: (i) For technical posts, professional educational qualification prescribed in the R & P Rules shall be taken into consideration e.g. for the post of JE (Civil) Diploma (three year’s) in Civil Engineering or B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering, for TGT –B.Ed and for Junior Office Assistant (IT) one-year Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application /IT will be given the prescribed weight age. In the case candidates possessing multiple basic professional qualifications, weight age will be given to higher percentage/marks (ii) In the case of nontechnical posts and where professional Degree/Diploma etc is not required, the educational qualification as prescribed in the recruitment rules of the post shall be taken into account. The Marks will be allotted for 2.5.
- Landless family/family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by the concerned Revenue Authority. 1 Mark will be allotted.
- Belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat, as the case may be. And 1 Marks will be allotted.
- NSS (at least one year), certificate holders in NCC /The Bharat Scout and Guide. Medal winner in National level sports competitions. The Marks will be allotted for 1 Mark.
- Differently abled persons with more than 40% impairment/disability/infirmity. 1 Marks will be allotted.
- BPL family having family annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000 /- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time. 2 Marks will be allotted.
- The Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from a recognized University/ Institution and 1 marks will be allotted.
- Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt. / Semi Govt. organization relating to the post applied for (0.5 marks only for each completed year).
HPSSC Syllabus 2017
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission General Knowledge Syllabus
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic Computer
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Famous Books & Authors
- Basic GK
- Indian Parliament
HPSSC English Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Para Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Search Jobs in Your State :