Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Jharkhand High Court Profile :
- 1.1.1 Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno
- 1.1.5 Official Link : hjharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Jharkhand High Court Profile :
All the job seekers from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs notifications after their education , here is the latest Notification released by the Jharkhand High Court . This employment notice has been released for a number of posts that require candidates having different educational qualification. Some of the posts with major vacancies out of them, maximum vacancies include Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs etc. All the interested candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs, can also apply but before that, it is required that the candidates need to go through the eligibility norms to be fulfilled. All the details related to the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility, recruitment/ selection process, pay scale, application fee, and the process to submit the online applications have been provided here. Jharkhand High Court has released its latest recruitment notice for various posts. Applications are invited for the posts of Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs etc. Applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website well before the final date of submission .The aspirants clearly check the eligibility and syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly to get succeed in getting a government job.You can also check Jharkhand State Govenrnment jobs updates and notifications in our site sarkarirecruitment regularly.
Jharkhand High Court Profile :
A circuit bench of the Patna High Court was established at Ranchi with effect from 6th March, 1972 under clause 36 of the Letter Patent of that High Court. The bench was established to meet the needs of the Adivasi Population of the Chota Nagpur area in erthswhile State of Bihar.
The Circuit bench was made Permanent Bench of Patna High Court, by Act no. 57 of 1976, by High Court at Patna(Establishment of Permanent Bench AT Ranchi) Act 1976 with effect from 8th April 1976.
The Jharkhand High Court came into existence after reorganization of state of Bihar in existing state of Bihar and Jharkhand on 15th November 2000.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Jharkhand High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant, Clerk & steno|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete graduation degree from a recognized University with proficiency in English Shorthand or Hindi Shorthand or Computer typing knowledge with Computer Operation.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have 18 years but not be more than the age of 35 years in case of E.B.C. / M.B.C (Schedule – I) category, 38 years in case of female (E.B.C / M.B.C) and 40 years in case of Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST).
How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Clerk & steno
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Download the application form online and take print out.
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with additional passport size photograph (Mentioning name on back of the photograph) / demand draft / self – addressed un-stamped envelope of 20 X 12 cm and an envelope with application for the post of deposition typist send by registered post / speed post to the registrar general, High court of Jharkhand, Ranchi:- 834033
Official Link : hjharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.