Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission, Government of Karnataka, invite the applications for recruiting the Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector and some other Jobs. In the recent notification, the Karnataka PSC release the 571 job openings in various locations of Karnataka State. So, the candidates who had complete their education in SSLC, B.Com, BBM and looking for the best opportunity in Karnataka Government, this was the best chance to every unemployed candidate. This is state level recruitment of Karnataka state. The applicants who belong to Karnataka state those are applicable for this recruitment. For these positions of Karnataka Public Service Commission, the application is invited from 15th March 2017 to 27th April 2017. So, the interested candidates can apply before the closing of Application Process. And more details about Karnataka PSC recruitment for the year of 2017 are given below.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
The candidates who are waiting for the notification from Karnataka Public Service Commission, here is the big news about KPSC Recruitment for the year of 2017. The Karnataka PSC, release the notification for 571 openings of Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector and some other positions through the official website. The interested candidates must apply from online before the last date. The Karnataka Government Jobs Firm, release the notification for recruiting the unemployed candidates in their related organizations. In this process, the organization conducts the written test or personal Interview. After the interview process, the selected candidates have to verify the Certificates. And more details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, Application Starting and Ending Date, Official website of the organization and other details are given below. For more recruitment notifications just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification 2017
The Notification Details of Karnataka Public Service Commission, the position of Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector and some other jobs are given in the table. The table has details of organization Name, Number of positions, Type of Positions and other details are given below. For more recruitment notification visit the sarkarirecruitment.com.
|Board Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, and Other Jobs|
|Number of Openings||571|
|Starting Date||15th March 2017|
|End Date||27th April 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
Each and every candidate must know about the qualification and eligibility criteria before applying to any Interview or for any job openings. The required details of Karnataka PSC positions like Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, and Other Jobs are given below.
- The candidates who want to apply for these positions of Karnataka Public Service Commission must have to Qualify in SSLC, Bachelor Degree in B.Com and, BBM. For more Qualification Details the candidates need to check official Notification.
- The Applicants who had interested to apply for Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, and various vacancies, must have age between 28 years to 35 years on 15th April 2017.
The application fee details for Karnataka Public Service Commission are given below.
- For General category candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For Sc/St and other reserved category candidates: Rs.25/-
- For 2A, 2B, and 3A, 3B category candidates: Rs.150/-.
How to Apply For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- Initially, the applicable candidates log on to the website.
- And search for the application link.
- Fill the suitable position application form.
- Submit and Download the Application Form.
- Finally, take a Printout and Use for the Further purpose.
We hope the above recruitment article more helps to your career. For more recruitment notifications keep in touch with us at Sarkarirecruitment.com.