Kerala SET Results 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- Kerala SET Results 2017
- Kerala SET Results
- About LBS Centre for Science and Technology
- Kerala SET Exam Notification 2017
- Kerala SET Exam Pattern 2017
- Important Dates for Kerala SET Exam 2017
- Kerala SET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- Kerala SET Exam Admit Card 2017
- How to Check Kerala SET Results
- How to Download Kerala SET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Search Jobs in Your State :
Kerala SET Results 2017: The Kerala State Eligibility Test(KSET) is for lecturers for Kerala state. The Kerala SET Exam conducted by the organization of LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The Kerala SET entrance will be conducted by LBS Centre for Science and Technology. After the entrance exam, the LBS Centre for Science and Technology will release the results in one month gap. The Kerala SET Results will be announced by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology through the official website lbskerala.com. So, dear candidates who are successfully complete their Kerala SET exam and then waiting for Kerala SET Results, the LBS Centre for Science and Technology will be releasing the results date in official website lbskerala.com. So, who are waiting for the Kerala SET Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
Kerala SET Results
LBS Centre for Science and Technology will be declared the Kerala SET Results release date through the official website lbskerala.com. As the examination process has been completed so it will take some time to announce the Kerala SET Results 2017. Every year the LBS Centre for Science and Technology release the notification for Law Entrance Examination. And this is the State level entrance exam. For more details about Kerala SET like exam notification, exam pattern and admit card is given below, and also visit the official website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
About LBS Centre for Science and Technology
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology ( LBSCS &T), Thiruvananthapuram the premier institute of computer training and consultancy, registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1955 was established by Government of Kerala in 1976. The Centre was started by the Government of Kerala as an Autonomous body with the main objectives that the Centre would act as a link between the industries and technical institutions so as to benefit society through their mutual interactions. LBS Centre is a recognized research study Centre of Kerala University leading to the award of Ph.D. A few scholars are already making use of the facilities of the Centre for their research programs under the University of Kerala and one person has already obtained Ph.D.
Kerala SET Exam Notification 2017
|Board Name||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Exam Name||Kerala SET|
|Exam Date||12th February 2017|
|Kerala SET Results Date||Available soon|
Kerala SET Exam Pattern 2017
- There shall be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics, there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
- The questions of both the papers shall be objective in nature and based on single response, ie., for each question four suggested responses (A, B, C, D) will be given of which only one will be the most appropriate answer and the candidates will have to select and mark their response in the appropriate space provided in the OMR Answer Sheets.
- each correct response the candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both the Papers except for Mathematics and Statistics for which each correct response will be awarded 1.5 marks. Marking more than one response to a question shall be deemed as an incorrect answer. No marks shall be deducted for incorrect answers
Important Dates for Kerala SET Exam 2017
|Exam notification||5th December 2016|
|Application Start||5th December 2016|
|Application Close||24th December 2016|
|Admit Card||1st February 2017|
|Exam Date||12th February 2017|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Kerala SET Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd are eligible to appear for SET in English Candidates who have acquired Diploma in Hindi Teaching but do not have B.Ed. Degree, are eligible to apply for SET in accordance with the exemption clause provided in the Special Rules.
- Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses/ Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses/Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
- Each correct response the candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both the Papers except for Mathematics and Statistics for which each correct response will be awarded 1.5 marks. Marking more than one response to a question shall be deemed as an incorrect answer. No marks shall be deducted for incorrect answers
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.375/-
There are no upper and lower age restrictions for the Kerala state eligibility test.
Kerala SET Exam Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for Kerala SET Exam provided by the organization of LBS Centre for Science and Technology. All the candidates are getting the admit card for Kerala SET from the official website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology is www.lbskerala.com. For more details just click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
How to Check Kerala SET Results
- Visit the official website www.lbskerala.com.
- Click on Kerala SET Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download Kerala SET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Go to Official Website www.lbskerala.com.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.