MPSC Recruitment 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
MPSC Recruitment 2017: The Maharashtra Public Service commission release the notification for recruiting the Junior Agricultural Officers. The Maharashtra Government release the 78 job openings through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who are complete their Bachelor Science in Agricultural or Agricultural Engineering and looking for job Government Sectors, this is the best for everyone. The application is opened from 12th April 2017 and it will close on 2nd May 2017. The MPSC looking for candidates who had interested too with dedication, and who had permanent residential in Maharashtra State. So, guys, the eligible candidates must apply before the last date. If you have any doubts about this recruitment, check the official website of Junior Agricultural Officer. The more details about MPSC Recruitment 2017 are given below.
The MPSC release the notification for 78 Junior Agricultural Officer jobs. For these positions, the application process will be close on 2nd May 2017. The MPSC looking for who had an interest in work and local candidates of Maharashtra state. In this process, the Preliminary exam will be conducted on 30th July 2017. The main exam for Preliminary test qualified candidates will need participate on 17th December 2017 by the management of Maharashtra Public Service commission. After the main exam, the qualified candidates have to verify the education and other documents. Check more Maharashtra Govt Jobs. And More details about MPSC Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, Application Starting and Ending Date, Official website of the organization and other details are given below. For more recruitment notifications just click on Sarkari Recruitment.
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service commission notification details are provided below the table. In the below table we provide the Organisation name, opening name, no. of positions, and official website of the organization. For more recruitment notifications and updates check www.sarkarirecruitment.com.
|Board Name||Maharshtra Public Service commission(MPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Agricultural Officer Jobs|
|Number of Openings||78|
|Starting Date||12th April 2017|
|Ending Date||2nd May 2017|
|Exam Date||17th December 2017|
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
The candidates must know about the qualification and eligibility criteria before applying to any Interview or for any job openings. the Required details about Maharashtra Public Service commission, Junior Agricultural Officer position are given below.
- The candidates who want to apply for the Junior Agricultural Officer in Maharashtra Public Service Commission they must have Degree in B.Sc Agricultural/ Agricultural Engineering from Recognized university. For more details check official notification.
- The interested candidates must have an Age between 18 years and 38 years. For more details check MPSC Notification
The candidates who are eligible for Maharashtra Public Service commission jobs follow the below details of application fee,
- For General and Unreserved category candidates: Rs.373/-
- For all Reserved category candidates: Rs.273/-
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need log on the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in.
- And click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- And submit and download the application from.
- Finally, take a hard copy and submit with other documents at an exam or interview location.
We hope the above recruitment details are most useful to your successful career. If you have any queries just leave a comment in below comment box. For more job Updates keep visiting Sarkari Recruitment.