Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1 Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1.1 Mumbai Port Trust Profile :
- 1.1.1 Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr
- 1.1.5 Official Link : mumbaiport.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Mumbai Port Trust Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. Mumbai Port Trust is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr.The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of Mumbai Port Trust keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
Mumbai Port Trust Profile :
Mumbai Port Trust is a port which lies midway on the West coast of India, on the natural deep-water harbour of Mumbai, Maharashtra. The harbour spread over 400 square kilometres (150 sq mi) is protected by the mainland of Konkan to its east and north and by the island city of Mumbai to its west.The harbour opens to the south to the Arabian Sea.
The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India. The port is primarily used for bulk cargo, while most container traffic is directed to Nhava Sheva port across the harbour.
Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name(s)||Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
We will update once the notification is released.
Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Manager, Chief & Sr Mgr
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- send the filled application form and necessary documents at the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : mumbaiport
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.