NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 NHM, Ernakulam Profile :
- 1.1.1 NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.arogyakeralam.gov.in or nrhm.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 NHM, Ernakulam Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. NHM, Ernakulam is going to release a notification about NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the NHM, Ernakulam for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
NHM, Ernakulam Profile :
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the newly launched National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas- Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Even though the state of Kerala has advanced as compared to the other states of India in terms of critical health indicators are concerned, the state is facing challenges that are unique and specific. The people are now facing the problem of high morbidity both from re-emergence of communicable diseases and the second generation problems like the ageing population and non communicable diseases. Moreover, there remains the challenge of sustaining the privileged health indicators. Further, improving the quality of health care where the health seeking behaviour is very high is of utmost importance. The resources of National Rural Health Mission came in an opportune time when the state was finding it difficult to find resources matching the demand.During the last three years the State has been able to initiate many programmes suiting to its specific requirements and considering its health issues that need immediate intervention. These initiatives correspond to the Key Performance areas outlined by NRHM like a) Institutional Strengthening b)Improving access to better health care and quality services and c) Accessibility of health care to the under privileged and marginalised.
NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||NHM, Ernakulam|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Junior Consultant: Candidates should have Master’s Degree with Post- Graduate Diploma in the field of Journalism.
- Ayurveda Therapist: Possess Matriculation or Higher Secondary (SSLC/ 10+2) Pass and Diploma in the respective discipline of Ayurveda Therapist.
For post wise details refer the official notification.
NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for NHM, Ernakulam Jr Consultant, Ayurveda Therapist, MO, LT, DEO
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents and send all the all the necessary documents and details at the mentioned address in the official notification on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.arogyakeralam.gov.in or nrhm.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.