North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 North Maharashtra University Profile :
- 1.1.1 North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya
- 1.1.5 Official Link :www.nmu.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 North Maharashtra University Profile :
North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2017 career notification here. North Maharashtra University regularly conducts various examinations to recruit talented candidates for several departments. Present there is a heavy competition for employment in government sector. Most of the candidates are interested in government sector because of its benefits. So to get success in getting a job in government sector it is very important to know the complete details regarding the exam like notification, syllabus, exam structure etc. Knowing the complete details he/she can plan the preparation method accordingly. Here in this post we provide all information useful for the candidates to prepare themselves for the recruitment exam. North Maharashtra University invites applications for recruitment of Teacher, Aaya. Interested candidates clearly see the details and apply before the last date .Candidates who are looking for the vacancies can follow this page regularly for New vacancies & Upcoming Notifications in North Maharashtra University.You can also check all departments Maharashtra government jobs in this site. We will update all the details once the notification is released.To clear your doubts the candidates can also check the official notification through the official link provided below.
North Maharashtra University Profile :
North Maharashtra University was established on August 15, 1990 after separating it from the parent University of Pune.
The university campus is located about 8 km away from Jalgaon in Maharashtra, India and 1.5 km away from the Asia Highway No. 46. It occupies an area of 660 acres (2.7 km2) on the banks of Girna river and on a hilly terrain (above mean sea level 810 ft.), which is conducive to teaching, learning, research and extension of know-how
In 2001, NAAC Accredited the prestigious 4 Star Status to the University. The university was re-accredited by NAAC as ‘B'(CGPA 2.88 on 4 point scale) grade university. Currently during the third cycle re-accreditation by NAAC, the University has been awarded with ‘A’ grade(CGPA 3.11 on 4 point scale) Separate hostel facilities for male and female students are available on the campus on the basis of merit and certain other restrictions. Staff quarters are located within the campus.
Research students of the North Maharashtra University establish the North Maharashtra University Research Scholar Association on the 14 September 2009 by the hand of Honorable Prin. Dr. K. B. Patil (V. C.).
Currently there are 62 members comprising the university’s teaching faculty.
North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||North Maharashtra University|
|Post Name(s)||Teacher, Aaya|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Teacher : Candidates must complete 12th Passed with Nursery Teacher Training Course, Nursery Teacher Training Course/D.ED (English Medium) are eligible to apply.
AAYA : Candidates must be 10th Passed from a recognized School/Institution.
For clear details refer the notification.
North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for North Maharashtra University Teacher, Aaya
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use
Official Link :www.nmu.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.