PGIMER Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- PGIMER Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- PGIMER Nursing 2018
- About PGIMER:
- PGIMER Nursing 2018 Notification:
- PGIMER Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
- PGIMER Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
- PGIMER Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- How to Apply for PGIMER Nursing:
- Search Jobs in Your State :
PGIMER Nursing 2018
PGIMER Nursing 2018: Notification form will be initiated in the month of May 2018. Nursing entrance exam is a admission test exam which is organized by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) . Nursing entrance exam will be organized to offer admission to B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post basic ) and M.Sc Nursing courses.The institution offers admission to all courses once a year. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for PGIMER Nursing 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of PGIMER Nursing. we also provide you with the PGIMER Nursing Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your PGIMER Nursing Examination.
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (or PGIMER) is a medical and research institution located in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students. The founders of the institute are Tulsi Das, Santokh Singh Anand, P N Chuttani, B N Aikat, Sant Ram Dhall and Bala Krishna. PGIMER was conceived and planned in 1960 to provide physical and intellectual milieu for young scientists working in multiple disciplines of medicine, to advance the frontiers of knowledge to render humane service to sick and suffering and to train medical and paramedical manpower, in Chandigarh. The Institute was established in 1962 under the erstwhile state of Punjab. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (Sr. No. 51 of 1966) w.e.f. 1 April 1967.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding PGIMER Nursing Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||Nursing|
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with PGIMER Nursing Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for PGIMER Nursing.
|Notification/Application Release||May 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee||1st week of July 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2018 (1st week of July for M.Sc Nursing)|
|Issue of Admit Card||15 days prior to the exam|
|Result announcement||3rd week of August 2018|
|Counselling started from||3rd week of August 2018|
PGIMER Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for PGIMER Nursing must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- Female candidates are only eligible for B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate must have qualification of 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam must be above 50%.
- The qualified exam should contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- Candidates appearing for final year exam are also eligible for apply.
- The candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years of age.
PGIMER Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through Challana of SBI.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 1000 /- for un-reserved candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 800 /- for reserved candidates.
How to Apply for PGIMER Nursing:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.