Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Regional Medical Research Centre Profile :
- 1.1.1 Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Regional Medical Research Centre Profile :
Regional Medical Research Centre had provided the opportunity that is for the complete qualifying nature for the vacant positions . Regional Medical Research Centre invites application for the posts of Junior Research Fellow. Many number of vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date via the official website of Regional Medical Research Centre .Interested candidates should know about the eligibility criteria details of Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow recruitment are given below.Seats are being allotted under the different posts suitably for which the necessary detail is mentioned below.The candidates who are eagerly waiting for Orissa Government jobs can utilize this opportunity to start their career in government sector.Not only Orissa job notifications through this site, aspirants can get all the job updates of all state and central government job notifications. The students and aspects who are preparing for the government jobs you will get all the genuine notifications and genuine links to apply for any job in the government sector . As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector. most of the candidates can get jobs in this year through these government job examinations.So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.
Regional Medical Research Centre Profile :
Regional Medical Research Centre, NE region(RMRC, The International Centre of Excellence) is one of the six regional centres of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and is located 10 km East of Dibrugarh city centre and 2 km. North of Bokul Tiniali at Lahowal. It covers the most remote and less developed, eight states of the north-eastern region of India and is responsible for carrying out Biomedical Research in the region. It was established in 1982 and runs with intramural grant from ICMR and extramural ad hoc projects from different funding agencies.
This premier Medical Research institute has been recognized as an “International Centre of Excellence” by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Washington University of USA.
The institute, in collaboration with Centre for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC), Pune, has been awarded the “MoSQuIT – mBillionth SAARC Countries Award 2013” recognized by The Grand Jury of The mBillionth Award South Asia as an Award Winner for the year 2013 for inventing disease surveillance system for malaria using mobile platform.
Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must haveM.Sc./M.Tech in Microbiology/Biotechnology. NET-JRF, GATE & ICMR-JRF qualified candidate shall be given preference.
Desirable: Research/working experience in bacteriology & Clinical Microbiology and plant extract
Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 28 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Regional Medical Research Centre Junior Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents in an envelope and send the envelope to theto The Director, Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Chandrasekharpur-751023 and should be submitted on or before the last date with the subject marked as “JRF-DBT” on the top of envelop. Selected candidates will be called for the interview/written test as applicable, no TA/DA will be paid.
Official Link : www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.