Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of TNPSC Executive Officer.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of TNPSC Executive Officer .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus 2017:
- 1 TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus 2017:
- 2 TNPSC Executive Officer Papers PDF Download:
- 3 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
- 4 TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III & Grade IV Test Pattern:
- 5 Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Physics:
- 6 Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Botany:
- 7 Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Chemistry:
- 8 Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Zoology:
- 9 TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Syllabus – Current Events:
- 10 TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Syllabus – Logical Reasoning:
- 11 TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Syllabus – Aptitude & Mental Ability Test:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like TNPSC Executive Officer etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, TNPSC Executive Officer Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for TNPSC Executive Officer PDF is important but also previous papers of TNPSC Executive Officer is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of TNPSC Executive Officer, candidate who want to check TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the TNPSC Executive Officer syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
TNPSC Executive Officer Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of TNPSC Executive Officer.Get the download of TNPSC Executive Officer syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the TNPSC Executive Officer exam.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III & Grade IV Test Pattern:
Here we are going to clarify the test pattern of Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) Post.
|S. No||Paper||Subject||Marks||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Paper 1||General Studies||75||300 Marks||3 hours|
|2.||Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
|3.||General Tamil / General English||200|
|4.||Paper II||Hindu Religion||150||300 Marks||3 hours|
|5.||Saivism and Vaishnavism||150|
|6.||Interview and Records||80||80|
Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Physics:
- Nature of Universe
- General Scientific laws
- Inventions and discoveries
- National scientific laboratories
- Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical
- Physical quantities, standards etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Botany:
- Main Concepts of life science
- Classification of living organism
- Nutrition and dietetics
Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Chemistry:
- Elements and Compounds
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer (Grade III & Grade IV) – Zoology:
- Blood and blood circulation
- Reproductive system
- Environment, ecology, health and hygiene
- Human diseases, prevention, and remedies
- Animals, plants and human life
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Syllabus – Current Events:
- Political Science
- Indian Polity
- History and culture of India
- Indian Economy
- Indian national movement
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Syllabus – Logical Reasoning:
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Sign
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest, Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words
- NonVerbal Reasoning.
- Number Coding.
- Number Puzzle.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Syllabus – Aptitude & Mental Ability Test:
- Conversion of information to data-Collection
- Compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, Diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Simplification- Percentage
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Decision making
- Problem Solving
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.