TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.1 Download TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- 1.2 TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 Details
- 1.3 Important Dates For TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- 1.4 TSPSC Selection Process
- 1.5 Information On TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- 1.6 Required Documents For TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- 1.7 Steps To Download TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket: The candidates who will successfully complete the application process for Assistant Professor position in Telangana State Public Service Commission and waiting for the admit card this is good news for everyone. The TSPSC has declared the issue on hall ticket or admit card for the Assistant Professor Preliminary Examination. For this year, it has released the notification for Assistant Professor
position in TSPSC. For this, the online application process will start in few days. Now, this is the time to get the hall ticket for the Preliminary examination. The Sarkari Recruitment has provided the hall ticket or admit card download link at the end of this page. For more details, the applicable candidates have to visit the official website of TSPSC. The more information belongs to TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
has given below.
Download TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
The TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket will available soon to download. The TSPSC has released the notification for Assistant Professor prelims exam admit card on their website. The TSPSC did not announced the examination date because the application process will starts from 16th September 2017 and will be closed on 25th October 2017. After completing the application process the organization will publish hall ticket release date and examination date we will update soon through this article. So we suggest every candidate need to download the hall ticket or admit card at least 5 days before the exam. After the examination process, the result date and mains examination dates will be updated soon through this page.The candidates have to check the details in hall ticket when it is downloaded. The applicants must need to carry any identity cards like Driving Licence, Voter Id etc along with hall ticket. If any corrections needed then immediately inform to examination board. Every candidate have come to the exam center at least 20 minutes before the exam and also check the exam instruction on the back of hall ticket. For more updates about the TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam follow our website.
The candidates will not allow to attend in the exam without hall ticket or admit card. The admit card or hall ticket had details of exam and participant like Name of the Applicant, Gender, Photograph of the Applicant, Mother or Father Name, Exam Category, Exam Name, Exam Date and Time, Exam Centre Name and Code etc. The more details TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket for the position Assistant Professor like Notification, Important Dates, Steps to download the hall ticket, Important documents need to carry for exam center is clearly specified below. We also provided the All India Exam Admit Cards through this article.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Written Exam|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Professor|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Important Dates For TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam
|Application Process Starts||16th September 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||25th October 2017|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|TSPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern|
|TSPSC Assistant Professor Previous Year Question Papers|
|Telangana PSC Jobs 2017|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
TSPSC Selection Process
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will recruit the candidates through Preliminary exam, Mains Exam and personal interview. Firstly, the organization will conduct the preliminary exam the qualified candidates have to attend for the Mains exam. After completing these two exams the selected candidates will called for the Personal interview. For more selection process check the official notification.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Information On TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Required Documents For TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Steps To Download TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates have to visit the TSPSC website, www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Search for the notification belongs to TSPSC Assistant Professor examination process.
- Search for the TSPSC Assistant Professor HAll Ticket download link.
- Click on the link and enter the required information like application no and date of birth.
- Submit the information and it displays TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Download the TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket and take print out.
- Submit TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket at the examination center including identity proof.
Through this article, we have provided the information of TSPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket and exam we hope it will helpful to all candidates. If applicants have any queries leave a comment through below comment box. For more updates just click on Sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.