10th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
10th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz are given here. Interested candidates can take a quiz and improve your General Knowledge Skills. Aspirants who are preparing for various competitive exams must be reached a right place to practice today’s current affairs quiz. Preparing current affairs is very useful for the candidates to crack various competitive exams. Those who want to gain good marks in the Bank, RRB, UPSC etc exams they must prepare daily current affairs quiz. Our website Sarkari Recruitment is providing up to date information on Current Affairs Quiz. We gather some important topics and updated in the below section.
The 10th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. So, interested aspirants can look at this page and practice well. Coming to the 10th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz we are sharing some topics such as Union Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Bus & Metro Rides, India signed Bilateral Annual Haj 2018, Union Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Logistics Ease Across Different States, New Online Vendor Registration System, Hopman Cup Title, Union minister Launched ‘Khelo India’ Logo, New Delhi World Book Fair 2018, 1st Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Award, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), Sports and much more.
Start 10th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The 18th All India Whips’ Conference was inaugurated by Union Minister of Parliamentary Affairs and Chemicals & Fertilizers Ananth Kumar on 8 January 2018 in which state?
D. Uttar Pradesh
2. Scientists have observed less ozone depletion for the first time due to ban on which of the following things?
D. Pet Coke
3. Which government has launched common card for Bus & Metro Rides_________________
4. With Which country India signed Bilateral Annual Haj 2018 recently?
A. Saudi Arabia
D. North America
5. Who is the Union Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs?
A. Narendra Singh Tomar
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Prakash Javadekar
D. Chaudhary Birender Singh
6. Which state has topped the Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index, according to a recently released report by Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry?
7. The “New Online Vendor Registration System” is launched by _____.
8. Which country won Hopman Cup Title?
C. New Zealand
D. North America
9. Which Union minister Launched ‘Khelo India’ Logo?
A. Suresh Prabhu
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Vijay Prakash
10. Which was the focus country group in the New Delhi World Book Fair 2018?
A. European Union
B. United States of America
C. United Kingdom
D. United Arab Emirates
11. Union Minister of Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan dedicated India’s fastest and first multi-petaflops supercomputer in the nation. What is the name of the supercomputer_________________
D. TIFR – Cray XC30
12. Which country denies achieving climate change goal till 2020?
13. Who has been conferred with the 1st Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Award for Probity in Politics and Public Life?
A. Devendra Fadnavis
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Vasundhara Raje
D. Nitish Kumar
14. Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
A. Bhupendra Kainthola
B. Sunny Verghese
C. Gurdip Singh
D. Sunil Chauhan
15. Which North-Eastern state would get its first Film and Television Institute, being set up by the Union Government as part of tapping the potential of the that region?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
16. Saksham Yadav, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
17. Peter Sutherland, who passed away recently, was the former director general of which organisation?
A. International Monetary Fund
B. United Nations Organisation
D. World Trade Organization
18. The world’s largest known prime number was discovered by a volunteer for a prime-number hunting project. This prime number contains how many digits?
A. 20 Million
B. 23 Million
C. 25 Million
D. 32 Million
19. The 18th All India Whips’ Conference was organized in which city?
B. New Delhi
20. Which Indian personality will be conferred with the France’s highest order of merit ‘Legion of Honour at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair 2018?
A. Soumitra Chattopadhyay
B. Priyanka Chopra
C. Deepika Padukone
D. Amitabh Bachchan