11th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Competitors can check 11th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated on this page. So, candidates can look at this page and practice 11th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the candidates on this page we are providing 11th December 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Without wasting your time start the preparation and crack the competitive exams. We suggest all the candidates who are preparing for multiple openings this is a right place to gather all the information. By practicing daily current affairs quiz it is an easy way to gain a General Knowledge skills. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment and check more updates.
Hurry up and practice 11th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Most of the candidates are looking for Current Affairs Quiz on the internet. For the sake of aspirants our team gather all the important topics such as capital of Israel, Oslo Accords, Richest YouTuber, Kacheguda Railway Station, BIMSTEC Festival of Buddhist Heritage, New Champions League Record, President of Para-Sports Foundation (PSF), India, Awards, Electronic National Agriculture Market (e-NAM), Polluter Pays Principle, India’s ‘first’ mobile, Public Procurement Portal, Raffaele Bergamasco, Mateusz Morawiecki, National Trachoma Survey Report, Para-Swimming Championship 2017, World Energy Access, World Human Rights Day (WHRD).
Start 11th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The RBI has come out with differentiated MDR for debit card transactions. Here, the term MDR means
A. Minimum Discount Rates
B. Merchant Discount Rates
C. Mapped Discount Rates
D. Maximum Discount Rates
2. The US President Donald Trump recognized which place as the capital of Israel?
D. Tel Aviv
3. The ‘Oslo Accords’ and ‘Camp David Accords’, sometimes in the news, are seen in the context of which one of the following international issues?
A. Antibiotic resistance
B. The pollinator crisis
C. Melting Arctic ice cap
D. Israel-Arab peace process
4. Recently, who was named as the world’s richest YouTuber?
A. Hank Green
B. Rosanna Pansino
C. Dan Middleton
5. Kacheguda Railway Station is located in which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
6. Which country is hosting the “Bodhi Parva: BIMSTEC Festival of Buddhist Heritage”?
7. Which football player has set new Champions League Record?
B. Cristiano Ronaldo
C. Robert Lewandowski
D. Lionel Messi
8. Recently, who was appointed as the President of Para-Sports Foundation (PSF), India?
A. Dr. Shyama Chona
B. K.K. Kaushal
C. Pradeep Raj
D. Sarvesh Kumar Tiwari
9. Which movie has won the Best Asian Film at the seventh Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards 2017?
C. Lipstick Under My Burkha
10. The govt has engaged which bank to enable online payments at 470 mandis integrated with the electronic National Agriculture Market (e-NAM)?
A. ICICI Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. IDBI Bank
11. Which country recently passed same-sex marriage bill?
A. South Africa
12. In which one of the following declarations/conferences did the ‘Polluter Pays Principle’ first emerge (though not explicitly)?
A. United Nations Conference on the Human Environment, 1972
B. ‘Our Common Future’ report, 1987
C. Rio Earth Summit, 1992
D. UN Conference on Earth and Development, 2002
13. India’s ‘first’ mobile food testing laboratory to be conducted in
14. Name the Public Procurement Portal launched by MSME Minister, Shri Giriraj Singh, to monitor implementation of Public Procurement from MSEs by CPSEs
A. MSME Sambandh
B. MSME Ekta
C. MSME Nirvaahan
D. MSME Samvedana
15. Raffaele Bergamasco, who has been appointed Performance Director for women’s boxing in India, hails from which country?
16. Mateusz Morawiecki is the finance minister of which country?
C. Czech Republic
17. National Trachoma Survey Report (2014-17), India has been declared free from infective Trachoma which is a contagious bacterial infection causing damage to ____.
18. Who has become the first Indian to win gold at World Para-Swimming Championship 2017?
A. Kalaiarasi Venktesh
B. Ilakkiyan Dawe
C. Kanchanmala Pande
D. Tilakavati Reddy
19. According to the 2017 World Energy Access report of International Energy Agency (IEA), India is expected to achieve its target under ‘electricity for all’ by which year?
20. What is the theme of the 2017 World Human Rights Day (WHRD)?
A. Stand up for someone’s rights today
B. Stand Up for Human Rights
C. Our Rights, Our Freedoms, Always
D. Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity