11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. Aspirants who are going to appearing in various competitive exams by practice 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We are providing important topics based on Current Affairs. So, people have to look at 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Go through the entire section and start practice today current affairs quiz. While practicing daily current affairs competitors can capsule their general knowledge. From this article, we are briefly sharing the 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the job hunters we bundle up all the stuff and providing on this page. Candidates who are surfing today’s current affairs quiz this is a right place to collect them. Scroll down and practice today’s quiz.
Looking for 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then this article is helpful for you. Aspirants who want to improve their General Knowledge must practice daily current affairs quiz. Coming to the today’s news we are sharing about Indian Executive Director, Reliance Commercial Finance, GoM, MoU, Several Development Schemes, Sports, Brand Finance’s Nation Brands, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award, Prabhakarpant Ojharkar, India Water Week (IWW-2017), National Geographic Society, Awards, Nobel Memorial Prize, International Conference on Yoga and much more. Want to get Daily Current Affairs Quiz? Then simple bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get daily updates. To get more information refer our website regularly. Stay Tuned to our website for much more important news about Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with Answers.
Start 11th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Indian Executive Director is at the IMF Executive Board represents a constituency which does NOT include which one of the following countries?
B. Sri Lanka
2. How many crores did the Reliance Commercial Finance Inks Agreement with IREDA?
3. Under whose chairmanship did a group of ministers or GoM constitute to make GST composition scheme more attractive?
A. Krishan Kumar Biswas
B. Keshav Jhajharia
C. Ramnath Verma
D. Himanta Biswa Sarma
4. Which IIT institute has signed a MoU with Samsung for digital academy?
5. The emergence of what came to be known as parallel governments in some parts of the country was a significant feature of which one of the following events?
A. Revolt of 1857
B. Non-Cooperation Movement
C. Civil Disobedience Movement
D. Quit India Movement
6. Who inaugurates several development schemes in Amethi?
A. Shri Suresh Prabhu
B. Smt Smriti Irani
C. Smt Sushma Swaraj
D. Shri Naresh Iyer
7. Who won the women’s singles title of China Open (tennis) 2017?
A. Simona Halep
B. Garbiñe Muguruza
C. Caroline Garcia
D. Maria Sharapova
8. What is the India’s rank in the world’s most valuable nation brands, according to Brand Finance’s Nation Brands 2017 report?
9. The purpose of the ‘Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award’ is for recognition of outstanding work in
A. Social Work
B. Public Governance
C. Promoting International Peace
D. Science and Technology
10. Which country imposed anti-dumping duty on imports of steel wire rods from China?
11. Prabhakarpant Ojharkar passed away recently. He belonged to which field?
12. The 5th edition of India Water Week (IWW-2017) has launched in which city?
B. New Delhi
13. National Geographic Society initiated a five-year annual conference called The Dialogue of Civilizations in 2013 which encourages scholarly and public discourse about the five ancient, literate civilizations of the world. Which of the following civilization is not among those 5 civilizations?
14. Vayalar Award is given for the best literary work in which language?
15. The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences was established in 1968 by a donation from
A. Sweden’s Central bank
B. Sweden’s Forex Bank
C. Sweden’s Swedbank
D. Other than the above
16. What is the theme of third International Conference on Yoga which will be held at New Delhi from 10-11 October 2017?
A. Yoga for Body and Beyond
B. Yoga for Wellness
C. None of these
D. Role of Yoga in Health
17. Umang Bedi recently (Oct-2017) resigned as the Indian MD of which company?
18. Which state government has launched ‘Solar Briefcase’ to provide electricity in remote areas?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
19. Which state celebrates traditional Mera Houchongba festival which endeavors to promote brotherhood and unity among indigenous communities?
20. For which country India imposes anti-dumping duty on imports of steel wire rods recently?