13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Welcome to 13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Section. Candidates can check 13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and some important topics from this page. Nowadays most of the candidates are preparing for competitive exams. For those contenders, it is important to prepare daily current affairs. If you are looking for 13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then make use of the provided information. In order to gain a General Knowledge Skills competitors can practice daily current affairs quiz. Go through the complete article and know more information. The provided Current Affairs Quiz is helpful to crack the written exam.
13th December 2017 Current Affairs is updated in Quiz and Answer format. Candidates who are seriously preparing for various competitive exams/ interview they can read this page and practice 13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Today we are sharing some news about Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Cricket World Cup 2023, Universal Health Coverage Day, Islamic State, Government oces to install LED bulbs, RBI Executive Director, 123 Agreement, UN Women, Union Government targets, Youth Olympic Games (YOG), Sumitra Bhave, Max Born’s which birth anniversary with a doodle, 10th Asian Airgun Shooting Championship, United Nations General Assembly etc. For more regular updates follow our website SarkariRecruitment.com.
Start 13th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. How much amount has been sanctioned by the Union Government for setting up a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) bottling plant in Meghalaya?
A. Rs. 65 crore
B. Rs. 75 crore
C. Rs. 85 crore
D. Rs. 95 crore
2. Which country will host the Cricket World Cup 2023?
B. South Africa
3. Which union does Minister launch new initiatives on Universal Health Coverage Day?
A. Shri J P Nadda
B. Shri Arun Jaitley
C. Shri Ramesh Gupta
D. Shri Vijay Singha
4. Which country’s team has clinched gold at the Hockey World League (HWL-2017) tournament?
5. The BCCI has lifted the ban on which State’s cricket association recently?
6. Which country holds the military parade celebrating victory over Islamic State?
B. Saudi Arabia
7. Which state government has made it compulsory for all Government oces to install LED bulbs?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
8. Who is appointed as RBI Executive Director?
A. Shri Suresh Varma
B. Shri Uma Shankar
C. Shri Urjit Patel
D. Shri Naresh Krishnan
9. The ‘123 Agreement’, sometimes in the news, was signed by India with
A. The Nuclear Suppliers Group
B. P5 (UNSC)
D. None of the above
10. UN Women in collaboration with which of the following social networking site launched ‘We The Women’ event in Mumbai?
11. Which new feature has been launched by the search engine giant Google to give users timely updates from verified users?
12. With Which year Union Government targets to laying over 40 km of roads?
13. Saurabh Chaudhary, who secured men’s quota place for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), is associated with which sport?
14. Sumitra Bhave, who is recently in news, is related to which field?
D. Film making
15. Google has celebrated Nobel prize winner Max Born’s which birth anniversary with a doodle?
16. India won how many medals at the 10th Asian Airgun Shooting Championship?
17. How many mobile towers did Airtel with an aim to increase connectivity in North East?
18. China is NOT a participating state of which of the following multilateral export control regimes?
a. Missile Technology Control Regime
b. Australia Group
c. Wassenaar Arrangement
d. Nuclear Suppliers Group
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. a, b and c only
B. b and c only
C. a and b only
D. d only
19. Who is the President of the United Nations General Assembly?
A. Anthony Lake
B. Miroslav Lajcak
C. Achim Steiner
D. Jafar Javan
20. Which state has generated 40 thousand direct employments?
A. Uttar Pradesh