13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Have you been looking for 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? if yes, then this is a right place to practice 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. In this section, we are providing important topics related to Nationals, Sports, Awards, Internationals and much more topics. With the help, of current affairs quiz candidates can easily enhance their General Knowledge. A large number of people are preparing for various competitive exams. And the competition level is also very high. So, in order to crack the competitive exams, all the candidates must prepare well. Scroll down and practice 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates can visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and check more updates.
Refer the 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated on this page. In 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz, we are providing details on New chairman of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), China’s Anti-Doping Agency, 42nd Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), SFOORTI Application, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS), signs Pact with FreeCharge, 23rd Winter Olympic Games, Medals, 4th Annual Women Leadership, Coal-To-Gas Conversion Plant, MoU, Rahul Dravid’s comic book, Kolkata Open 2018 International.
Start 13th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)?
A. K Sivan
B. Pankaj Patel
C. Rashesh Shah
D. Jagdish Kumar
2. Wang Jiali ha been banned by China’s Anti-Doping Agency belongs to which country______
3. ISRO has launched its 42nd Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) with how many satellites, originating from seven countries, across two orbits?
A. 33 satellites
B. 32 satellites
C. 31 satellites
D. 25 satellites
4. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act_______
5. Which ministry Launches SFOORTI Application recently?
A. Ministry of Railway
B. Ministry of Commerce
C. Ministry of Telecommunication
D. Ministry of External Affairs
6. Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS)?
7. Who signs Pact with FreeCharge recently?
8. Who became the first Indian to win an international medal in skiing?
A. Deepika Singh
B. Soumitra Chatopadhyay
C. Anchal Thakur
D. Santoshi Rani
9. Whom did IOA appoint as the Chef De Mission for the 23rd Winter Olympic Games?
A. Robin Singh
B. Arnab Mondal
C. Dhanraj Pillay
D. Harjinder Singh
10. Anchal Thakur Bags Bronze, India’s 1st International Medal in _________
11. Which application is launched by Ministry of Railways for Freight Managers?
12. The 4th Annual Women Leadership Summit will be held at____
13. Who is the first woman lawyer to be directly appointed as a judge of the Supreme Court by the collegium of Supreme Court?
A. Indu Malhotra
B. Menaka Guruswamy
C. Indira Jaising
D. Vrinda Grover
14. The Natural gas transmission company GAIL is soon to set up India’s first Coal-To-Gas Conversion Plant in which state?
C. West Bengal
15. Which country soon to sign MoU with India for cooperation in the field of Science and Technology?
16. Which country has granted citizenship to Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks?
A. United Kingdom
D. South Korea
17. In the financial year 2016-17, total FDI of how much US billion dollars has received?
A. 60.08 Billion Dollars
B. 50.08 Billion Dollars
C. 60.80 Billion Dollars
D. 40.08 Billion Dollars
18. Name the creator of iconic Old Munk rum who died recently at the age of 88.
A. Ram Mohan Meakins
B. Kapil Mohan
C. Sahil kukreja
D. Arun Dhir
19. What is the name of Rahul Dravid’s comic book?
B. The Wall
C. The superhero
D. Rahul: The hero
20. Who won the Kolkata Open 2018 International Invitation Snooker Championship at the Hindustan Club?
A. Gagan Murthy
B. Ronnie O’Sullivan
C. Aditya Mehta
D. Mark Selby