17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Tired of searching for 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then simply scroll down this page and practice 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Some of the people are struggling to find the Current Affairs. For those candidates here is a perfect solution. Because on our website sarkarirecruitment.com we are providing daily current affairs 2017. To help the competitors we are trying to bundle the national and international news. Want to crack the competitive exams then practice daily current affairs quiz and increase your knowledge. We are updating the Current Affairs Quiz in the below section. Are you excited to know about 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then simply scroll down this article and start the preparation? The provided stuff is very useful for the candidates who are trying to crack the competitive exams.
If you are looking for 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then reached a correct place. Through this article, you can easily practice today’s current affairs quiz. The 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics include capital city of Slovenia, hot-air balloon festival, Asia’s Richest Families, tracking system, managing Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund, Ministry of Electronics, Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary (GWS), Bank of International Settlement (BIS), Shared Values, Common Destiny, Miss International Award held in Tokyo, inaugurated in IITF 2017, First Pill with Digital Tracking Device, 36th International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020), Bombay Stock Exchange. Scroll down and refer the 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 17th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. ‘Purdahnashins’ refers to
A. A form of protest in which youth boycotted universities if it was mandatory for women to wear a face veil within university premises
B. A tradition in which veiled women were forbidden by social custom from communicating with males from the outside world
C. The superstitious practice wherein widowed women were to never remove their face veils as an unmarried individual who saw their face would forever remain unmarried
D. None of the above
2. What is the capital city of Slovenia?
A. Tarawa Atoll
3. Which state hosting its first ever hot-air balloon festival?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which Indian Businessman topped Forbes List of Asia’s Richest Families recently?
A. Mukesh Ambani
B. Gautam Adani
C. Adi Godrej
D. N R Narayana Moorthy
5. Who is India’s first woman lawyer to be graduated from Bombay University?
A. Vrinda Grover
B. Karuna Nundy
C. Sheela Murthy
D. Cornelia Sorabji
6. Scientists have approved the first drug in the US with which type of tracking system?
A. Blood Sugar Tracking
B. Heart Rate Tracking
C. Digital ingestion tracking
D. None of these
7. Which insurance company is managing Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund?
A. SBI Life Insurance
B. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
C. HDFC Life
D. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
8. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has launched a new unified mobile app for PF, NPS, gas booking and accessing other govt services. The app is named
9. The Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary (GWS) is located in which state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
10. Who has been appointed to the Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board or the Bank of International Settlement (BIS)?
A. R Gandhi
B. S S Mundra
C. Rakesh Sharma
D. Urjit Patel
11. ‘Shared Values, Common Destiny’ is the theme for the
A. Twenty-fifth-anniversary celebrations of India-ASEAN dialogue partnership
B. ‘Ek Bharath Shreshtha Bharat’ initiative
C. Asia-Africa Growth Corridor
D. Coalition of Democracies
12. Who among the given has won the 2017 Miss International Award held in Tokyo?
A. Amber Dew
B. Kevin Lilliana
C. Chanelle Wilhelmina Maria
D. Diana Macarena
13. Who inaugurated in IITF 2017?
A. Shri Vignesh raj
B. Shri Suresh Sharma
C. Shri Hunar Haat
D. Shri Kailash Rajan
14. Which country approves First Pill with Digital Tracking Device?
15. Who has been appointed as the president of the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020)?
A. Krishna S Chaturvedi
B. Dharamveer Prajapati
C. Rituraj Singh
D. Vijay Prasad Dimri
16. Which of the following recognizes Yoga as a sport?
C. Saudi Arabia
17. Bombay Stock Exchange was founded by
A. Premchand Roychand
B. Premnath Ramnath
C. Tej Prakash Raj Prakash
D. Deen Dayal Patel
18. The name of Aditi Ashok is associated with which of the following games?
19. Which is the India’s longest expressway that will soon provide free Wi-Fi services along with its length?
A. Chennai Bypass
B. Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway
C. Agra to Lucknow Expressway
D. Yamuna Expressway
20. Which country has officially signed up to the Paris Agreement, the UN, leaving the United States as the only country to reject the global climate-rescue pact?