20th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates who are surfing for 20th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz this is a good news. On this page, we are updating 20th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, we suggest all the candidates begin the preparation and get a good score. Almost a massive number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. For that purpose, we are sharing daily current affairs quiz. On our website Sarkari Recruitment, all the competitors can easily practice daily current affairs quiz. So, prepare well and crack the test. Below section provides 20th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics.
20th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz important topics are given below. So, scroll down and check more details like Israel Junior Badminton tournament 2018, A Tribute To Jagu, World Trade Organization, Serlui B Dam, World Hindi Secretariat building, 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, UN Issues Appeal For Rohingya Refugees, Vice President of China, Indian Wells Masters Tennis tournament 2018, International Yoga Fest 2018 etc.
Start 20th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched the women’s singles (Under-19) title at the Israel Junior Badminton tournament 2018?
A. Neha Sen
B. Pallavi Bikash Boruah
C. Purva Barve
D. Nikita Kashyap
2. Which among the following is NOT a major iron ore belt in India?
A. Durg-Bastar-Chandrapur belt
B. Ballari-Chitradurga-Chikkamagaluru-Tumakuru belt
C. Maharashtra-Goa belt
D. Andhra Pradesh-Odisha belt
3. Which country Pays Tribute To J Dalmiya With Book ‘A Tribute To Jagu’?
A. Sri Lanka
4. The World Trade Organization is headquartered at ______.
A. New York
D. Washington D. C
5. The Serlui B Dam is located in which state?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
6. Recently World Hindi Secretariat building has been inaugurated in Which of the following country
7. Which country to host the 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018)?
B. Sri Lanka
8. India’s tallest national flag was unfurled in Belagavi (also known as Belgaum) in
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
9. Who has been elected as the new president of Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru?
A. Ratan Tata
B. N Chandrasekaran
C. K Kasturirangan
D. Nandan Nilekani
10. According to The Economist Intelligence Unit’s Worldwide Cost of Living report 2018, which of the following city became the cheapest city for living in the world?
11. The ‘Guillotine’, a device of parliamentary proceeding, is associated with which among the following stages in the enactment of a budget?
A. General discussion on the budget
B. Voting on demand for grants
C. Passing of finance bill
D. Passing of appropriation bill
12. How many millions did UN Issues Appeal To Rohingya Refugees?
13. Who has been appointed as the new Vice President of China?
A. Wang Yang
B. Li Keqiang
C. Wang Qishan
D. Zhao Leji
14. Who has bagged the Indian Wells Masters Tennis tournament 2018?
A. Juan Martin del Potro
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Roger Federer
15. C-17 Globemaster was recently in news, it is
A. Fighter Aircraft
B. Transportation Aircraft
C. Missile system
D. Radar system
16. Which Indian para-athlete has recently secured the No. 1 rank in Asia in F53 Javelin category?
A. Rinku Hooda
B. Deepa Malik
C. Karamjyoti Dalal
D. Pooja Khanna
17. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) signed a MoU with __________ to work in partnership for the effective implementation of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and its allied rules and regulations.
18. Which country’s president resigns after being embroiled in a scandal over the use of a credit card to buy luxury personal items?
19. Which union ministry will organize the International Yoga Fest 2018?
A. Ministry of Women and Child Development
B. Ministry of Home Affairs
C. Ministry of AYUSH
D. Ministry of Water Resources
20. Veteran musician Dilip Roy died of old age. He was a legendary player of which musical instrument?