25th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
In this section, we had provided 25th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. These current affairs are helpful for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams like SBI, IBPS, RBI, Postal etc. Competitors who are interested to know the 25th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz simply scroll down this article and practice the Current Affairs Quiz. Refer the today’s current affairs quiz and gain a knowledge about what happening in the world. As we all know that every competitive exam or interview rounds are focusing based on Current Affairs. For that purpose, our team gathered all the information and updated on this page.
Look at 25th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. If you want to crack the competitive exams then why late refer the complete article and practice well. Today we are discussing Union Cabinet, Income Tax Act 1961, O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Schemes, Bank Raises Shareholding Limit of ARCs, International Gita Mahotsav (IGM), Fifth edition of Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS), Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Air Force Station, First Indian Woman Physician, Solid State Interlocking (SSI) system, Central Government, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Finance Commission of India. Follow our website Sarkari Recruitment and get more updates about Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 25th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of an agreement on co-operation and mutual assistance in customs matters between India and which nation?
D. Sri Lanka
2. Who will be the convener of the task force to review the Income Tax Act 1961?
A. Girish Ahuja
B. Arvind Subramanian
C. G C Srivastava
D. Arbind Modi
3. O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is in which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which scheme introduced by Union Cabinet recently?
A. Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shakti Kendra
B. Atal Pension Yojana
C. Suraksha Savings Scheme
D. Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
5. Which bank raises Shareholding Limit of ARCs?
A. State Bank of India
B. Dena Bank
C. Reserve bank of India
D. Canara Bank
6. Who will inaugurate the 2017 International Gita Mahotsav (IGM)?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Uma Bharti
D. Smriti Irani
7. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the fifth edition of Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS) recently in
A. New Delhi
8. Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) does not provide:
B. Preschool education
C. Primary healthcare
D. Primary education
9. Which Air Force Station of India has won the “Pride of EAC” Trophy?
A. Air Force Station, Hindon
B. Air Force Station, Chabua
C. Air Force Station, Tambaram
D. Air Force Station, Begumpet
10. The ‘IceCube’ Observatory, sometimes in the news, is most closely associated with
A. Ghost Particles
B. Interstellar Asteroids
C. NASA’s mission to ‘touch the sun’
D. Black holes
11. Name the first Indian woman physician who was honored with the Google Doodle.
A. Neelima Mukherjee
B. Rukhmabai Raut
C. Yashoda Bai
D. Shreya Gupta
12. In which state have Indian railways installed Asia’s largest Solid State Interlocking (SSI) system?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. West Bengal
C. Madhya Pradesh
13. According to a report recently released by OECD, India has slipped from a rating of ‘compliant’ to an overall rating of ________in terms of meeting international standards for exchange of tax information,
A. Partially Compliant
C. Largely Compliant
D. Provisionally Partially Compliant
14. For Which state Central Government approves Rs.1 Lakh Crores for infrastructural development?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
15. IFFI has nominated nine movies for this year’s ICFT Gandhi Medal. Among them how many are from India?
16. Which city will become the first city to jointly host the Badminton and Para-Badminton World Championships in 2019?
D. New Delhi
17. The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is based in which city in India?
18. With reference to “Finance Commission of India”, which of the following statement is/are correct?
a. It is a body set up under Article 281 of the Constitution.
b. It recommends methods on how revenues need to be distributed between the Centre and states.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
A. a only
B. b only
C. Both a and b
D. Neither a nor b
19. Which state government has launched free learning app “Dishari” for competitive exams?
D. Tamil Nadu
20. As per Article 371-F of the Indian Constitution, which one of the following statements is INCORRECT?
A. The Sikkim Legislative Assembly is to consist of not less than 30 members.
B. One seat is allotted to Sikkim in the Lok Sabha.
C. The Home Ministry is empowered to provide for the number of seats in the Sikkim Legislative Assembly.
D. The Governor shall have special responsibility for an equitable arrangement for ensuring the socio-economic advancement of different sections of the Sikkim population.