27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Have you been looking for 27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? if yes, then this is a correct place to check practice 27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. We gather today’s current affairs quiz and provided in this section. A huge number of competitors are preparing for various competitive exams. Now all the aspirants must prepare well and crack the exams. Nowadays most of the organizations are conducting their rounds based on current affairs. So, with the help of daily current affairs, all the contenders can easily gain a good score on the exams. Now practice 27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and improve your knowledge. Our website sarkarirecruitment.com is an exact place for the job seekers to practice daily current affairs.
Coming to 27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz we are given information on 81st On Global Talent Competitiveness Index, MD & CEO, second highest honor is given to civilians for gallantry, RHISS, 11th Tehran International FICTS Festival 2018, Public Sector Unit, banned the sale of Tabacco at shops selling FMCG items, National Aeronautics Laboratory, TARE Scheme, Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA), Unesco Award of Merit, Okhla Bird Sanctuary and much more topics. For more information visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and practice daily current affairs quiz.
Start 27th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The ‘Marawi Siege’ refers to the battle waged by
A. Nigerian armed forces against Boko Haram in the neighborhood of Nairobi
B. Philippines’ military forces against Islamic State terrorists in the southern Philippines island of Mindanao
C. Free Syrian Army against the YPG forces in northwestern Syria
D. Saudi Arabian-led military forces against the Houthi-led rebels in western Yemen
2. Which country ranked 81st On Global Talent Competitiveness Index?
C. South Africa
D. West Indies
3. Usha Ananthasubramanian serves as the MD & CEO of which bank?
A. Allahabad Bank
B. Punjab National Bank
C. State Bank of India
D. ICICI Bank
4. Which is the second highest honor given to civilians for gallantry?
A. Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak
B. National Bravery Award
C. Jeevan Raksha Padak
D. Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak
5. Researchers have discovered a new population of walking fish in which Australian state?
A. New South Wales
6. What is the interest subsidy for a loan amount of ?2 lakh under RHISS_______________
A. 3 percent
B. 4 percent
C. 2 percent
D. 5.75 percent
7. Sachin Tendulkar’s biopic “Sachin: A Billion Dreams” won how many awards at 11th Tehran International FICTS Festival 2018?
8. Name the Public Sector Unit which has acquired the government stake of 51.11% in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL)
A. Indian Oil Corporation Limited
B. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
C. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
D. Reliance Industries Limited
9. Every year “25th April” is observed as __________
A. World Malaria Day
B. World Hepatitis Day
C. World Heart Day
D. World Health Day
10. Which state has banned the sale of Tabacco at shops selling FMCG items?
D. Madhya Pradesh
11. Into the waters of which among the following seas did one of the biggest icebergs ever recorded break away from Antarctica’s Larsen C Ice Shelf last year?
A. Weddell Sea
B. Ross Sea
C. Cosmonauts Sea
D. Davis Sea
12. Which company AI to enhance translations of Indian languages?
13. NASA has launched its first science mission named _______to study the region where Earth’s uppermost atmosphere meets the outer space.
14. What is the name of the updated indigenous transport aircraft developed by National Aeronautics Laboratory which “successfully” made its maiden flight in Bengaluru?
15. Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi K Palanichamy was presented with which award recently?
A. UN Award for Bravery
B. UNESCO Award
C. Padma Bhushan
D. Padma Shri
16. TARE Scheme has been recently launched for the promotion of _______________
B. Govt Employees
17. In which city Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is located?
D. New Delhi
18. Who among the following received the Unesco Award of Merit?
A. Pinarayi Vijayan
C. N. Chandrababu Naidu
D. CM Edappady
19. “Okhla Bird Sanctuary” is located in which among the following Indian state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. West Bengal
20. Which day is celebrated on 25th January recently?
A. National Earth day
B. National Youth Day
C. National Voters Day
D. National Science day