28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Been searching for 28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check today’s current affairs along with answers. Competitors who want to boost their General Knowledge skills must practice 28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. On this page, we are providing the current affairs in Quiz and Answer format. Most of the peoples are looking for 28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. For that purpose, our team gather all the topics and updated in the below section. Aspirants who are excited to know 28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics simply scroll down this page and practice them. As we know that most of the candidates are preparing for Entrance Tests and National Level Tests for those candidates we are providing daily current affairs quiz on our website SarkariRecruitment.
We had included the 28th November 2017 Current Affairs topics like Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana, India State-Level Disease Burden, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 1st Indian man to win Asian Marathon Championship, Medals, world’s First Artificial Intelligence Politician, FDI, Gleadovia konyakianorum, 36th International Geological Congress (IGC), Separation of powers, Most Visited Place of the World, Awards, Miss Universe 2017, Global Entrepreneurship Summit-2017, Justice Satrughana Pujahari and much more.
Start 28th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin) (PMAY-G) doesn’t encompass:
A. Skill India, Digital India
B. Make In India
C. Pradhan Mantri Jan DhanYojana (PMJDY)
2. Maand is a famous style of singing of which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
3. The India State-Level Disease Burden Initiative is one of the most comprehensive assessment of diseases causing the most premature deaths and ill health in each state, till date. According to this assessment, in the year 2016, the single largest risk factor for disease burden in India was
A. Under nutrition
B. Poor sanitation
C. Air pollution
D. Unhealthy diets
4. Who is the director general of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)?
A. Anil Madhav Dave
B. R. Pankaja Reddy
C. Soumya Swaminathan
D. Trilochan Mohapatra
5. Who becomes 1st Indian man to win Asian Marathon Championship?
A. Gopi Thonakal
B. Suresh Rajan
C. Naresh Karthik
D. Vijay Prasad
6. How many medals did India won at World youth women boxing championship?
7. What is the name of world’s First Artificial Intelligence Politician?
8. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters has been crowned the Miss Universe 2017. She belongs from which of the following country
D. South Africa
9. What is the Name of Assam’s prominent film actor who has passed away recently?
A. Biju Phukan
B. Bhupen Hazarika
C. Phani Sarma
D. Indra Bania
10. FDI in India is increased at which rate during April-September fiscal (2017-18)?
11. Recently, the scientists discovered “Gleadovia konyakianorum”, it is related to which of the following?
A. It is a new species of parasitic flowering plant.
B. It is kind of cell present in human body
C. It is a kind of hormone found in animals.
D. It is a kind of new star present discovered in our galaxy
12. The 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) will be held in which city in the year 2020?
D. New Delhi
13. The first modern formulation of the doctrine of ‘separation of powers’ was that of
C. Thomas Jefferson
D. Peter Singer
14. Sathiyan Gnanasekaran has clinched men’s singles gold at the the 2017 ITTF Challenge Spanish Open. He hails from which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
15. Which place Awarded as Most Visited Place of the World?
A. Golden temple
C. Odisha Sun temple
D. Qutub Minar
16. Which country volcano is Bali got alert to highest level recently?
17. Who has won the title of Miss Universe 2017?
A. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
B. Davina Bennett
C. Laura Gonzalez
D. Manushi Chillar
18. Which of the following state laid the foundation stone of healthcare center for children?
A. Andhra Pradesh
19. Which city Eighth edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit-2017 will be held?
20. Justice Satrughana Pujahari has been sworn in as the judge of which High Court?