29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated in this article. Aspirants who are facing to collect the 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz this is a right place to collect them. Candidates who want to crack the competitive exams like Bank, RRB, IBPS etc they must practice daily current affairs quiz. Our team has collected the 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and provided in a Quiz format. We are providing National and International news on this page. Candidates can frequently visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and practice daily current affairs quiz. Take a 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and improve your knowledge.
In this current article, we are providing 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. With the help of daily current affairs quiz candidates can improve more General Knowledge Skills. Today we are discussing 36th International Geological Congress (IGC), Bajrang Punia, Formula One driver Valtteri Bottas, Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA), Air Services Agreement with India, India’s first solar mission, Blockchain-based International Payment Service, Lifetime Achievement Award at Times Literature Fest 2017, Ramanujacharya’s Sahasrabdi Statue, 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017), Para Badminton World Championships, crowned Miss Universe 2017, Medals, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017 and much more news.
Start 29th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) will be held in which city in the year 2020?
D. New Delhi
2. Bajrang Punia belongs to which of the following field ______
3. Formula One driver Valtteri Bottas belongs to which country?
4. Who has been elected the new President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA)?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Charan D. Wadhva
C. S Jaishankar
D. G.K. Pillai
5. Which country signed Air Services Agreement with India?
6. ____ has inked pacts with Chinese firms to attract Chinese companies to Make in India.
7. Which of the following will be India’s first solar mission to take off in 2019?
A. Aditya-L1 mission
B. Aditya-XL mission
C. Aditya-X1 mission
D. Aditya-LL mission
8. Which bank Launches Blockchain-based International Payment Service?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Axis Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. Dena Bank
9. Who is awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at Times Literature Fest 2017?
A. Arundhuti Roy
B. Namita Gokhale
C. Jhumpa Lahiri
D. Nayantara Sahgal
10. The scientists of which country have developed the world’s first artificial intelligence politician “SAM”?
B. South Africa
C. New Zealand
11. What title is planned for the Ramanujacharya’s Sahasrabdi Statue________________
A. ‘Statue of Positivity’
B. ‘Statue of Peace’
C. ‘Statue of Love’
D. ‘Statue of Equality’
12. Which among the given E-commerce company has launched Startup C-Cube, a multi-level challenge for the startups in India?
A. Amazon India
B. Flipkart India
D. eBay India
13. Who has inaugurated the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017)?
A. Suresh Prabhu
B. Amitabh Kant
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj
14. How many medals did India win at the Para Badminton World Championships?
15. National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has named ____ as its first woman President.
A. Rukmani Chandrashekhar
B. Debjani Ghosh
C. Bharti Khandare
D. Arti Singh Bhullar
16. Who among the following crowned Miss Universe 2017?
A. Iris Mittenaere
B. Laura Gonzalez
C. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
D. Davina Bennett
17. Ritu Phogat has won the Silver medal in the U-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship. The Championship is held at which country?
18. Who has won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017?
A. Valtteri Bottas
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Sebastian Vettel
D. Max Verstappen
19. Britain appointed Karen Pierce as its new Ambassador to the UN. She replaces ______________________
A. Matthew Rycroft
B. Alexander Cadogan
C. Gladwyn Jebb
D. Patrick Dean
20. India and which country have recently signed anti-terror pact to help each other in combating terrorism?
B. United States