30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Take 30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and improve your General Knowledge. Current Affairs plays a crucial role for every candidate who is preparing for competitive exams. Because these days Competitive Exams/ Interview are conducting based on the Current Affairs questions. So, practice daily current affairs quiz and crack the exam. In this section, we are providing some important information on 30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. As we know that there is a heavy competition for jobs. Prepare well and overcome the competition level. Scroll down and refer 30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them.
30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is provided on this page. Begin the preparation and get a good score on competitive exams. We gather some information on National, International, Sports, Awards etc. Today we are discussing on Standard & Poor’s (S&P), World Rapid Chess Championship, AAD Supersonic Interceptor Missile, 61st National Shooting Championship, India and Afghanistan link Kabul, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Ashok Kumar Mattoo, Union Minister of Agriculture, 78th session of Indian History Congress (IHC), Highest NPA Levels, debt-laden Reliance Communications (RCom), Sports, Atal Jan Aahar Yojana, Awards, India’s first bitcoin trading app and much more. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com and get daily current affairs quiz updates.
Start 30th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Standard & Poor’s (S&P) are based in_____
A. Beijing, China
B. New York, United States
C. Paris, France
D. Geneva, Switzerland
2. Who has won the 2017 World Rapid Chess Championship in Riyadh?
A. Magnus Carlsen
B. Peter Leko
C. Vladimir Fedoseev
D. Viswanathan Anand
3. Which missile Successfully Test-Fires AAD Supersonic Interceptor Missile?
C. South Africa
4. Anisa Sayyed has won women’s 25m pistol gold at the 61st National Shooting Championship ( NSCC-2017). She hails from which state?
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. The second air cargo route jointly launched by India and Afghanistan link Kabul with which Indian city?
6. Who among the following is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia?
A. Baraka Al Yamaniyah
B. Nayef bin Abdulaziz
C. Hassa bint Ahmed Al Sudairi
D. Mohammed bin Salman
7. Ashok Kumar Mattoo Passed away recently. He was associated with which of the following fields?
8. What is the Name of Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare who has launched Livestock Disease Forewarning –Mobile Application (LDF-Mobile App)?
A. Jual Oram
B. Radha Mohan Singh
C. Dharmendra Pradhan
D. Ram Vilas Paswan
9. The Indian government is all set to introduce seaplanes as a new mode of transportation to link small towns in the country before which year?
10. Which city is hosting the 78th session of Indian History Congress (IHC)?
A. New Delhi
11. Which rank did India obtain in List of Countries with Highest NPA Levels?
12. Which among the following has signed a definitive agreement to acquire specified assets of debt-laden Reliance Communications (RCom)?
A. Tata Docomo
B. Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJio)
D. Reliance Communications
13. Which country hosted the World Chess Games in December 2017?
A. South Africa
B. Saudi Arabia
C. North Korea
14. As per report titled “2018 World Economic League Table”, India will become a 5th largest economy in 2018. The report was published by which organization?
A. International Monetary Fund
B. World Bank
C. Centre for Economics and Business Research
D. NITI Aayog
15. Which Municipal Corporation of the following has launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana in December 2017 for poor to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A. West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
B. North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
C. South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
D. East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
16. Fibregrid Project and Drone Project are launched Recently in which of the following state by President Ram Nath Kovind_______________
D. Andhra Pradesh
17. Who has been selected for 2017 ‘Harivarasanam’ award, instituted by the Kerala government?
A. K S Chitra
B. K J Yesudas
C. M Jayachandran
D. S P Balasubramanyam
18. Constantino Chiwenga has recently been sworn in as one of the two Vice Presidents of which country?
19. Which of the following has launched India’s first bitcoin trading app?
A. Venus Exchange
B. Bitcoin Exchange
C. Uranus Exchange
D. Pluto Exchange
20. Which ministry has decided to issue recapitalization bonds to the PSBs in January?
A. Home Affairs
C. External Affairs