30th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Hurry up and practice 30th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Competitors can look at today’s current affairs quiz and improve their General Knowledge Skills. Candidates who want to crack the competitive exams for those aspirants here is the best solution. We know that some of the peoples are finding 30th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on the internet. So, to help the candidates we are arranging today’s current affairs in a quiz format. By checking the daily current affairs you can improve your GK levels. With the help of current affairs quiz candidates can start their preparation now onwards. For the sake of competitions, we are providing 30th November 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer Format.
Get 30th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. We have gathered lates current happening news such as Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana, United Nations Environment Programme, Fifteen Backward Districts, India’s G20 Sherpa, Global Entrepreneurship Summit, World’s first artificial intelligence politician, 15-frame IBSF World Snooker Men Championship 2017, First Sanskrit 3D film, India Hypertension Management Initiative (IHMI), Supply Chain Finance solution, Delors Report, Team of the Year, Two-day Korean Tourism Festival 2017, First woman secretary, MD and CEO of Aegon Life Insurance company, Incheaon Strategy etc. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and get daily current affairs quiz.
Start 30th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The nodal agency for coordinating the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya) is
A. Rural Electrification Corporation
B. Energy Efficiency Services Limited
C. Power Grid Corporation of India
D. Solar Energy Corporation of India
2. The United Nations Environment Programme is headquartered at___
A. Vienna, Austria
B. London, United Kingdom
C. Jakarta, Indonesia
D. Nairobi, Kenya
3. By which year One Hundred and Fifteen Backward Districts in India to be Transformed?
4. Who is named as India’s G20 Sherpa?
A. Raghuram Sharma
B. Vijay Rajan
C. Shaktikanta Das
D. Naresh Sharma
5. Name the Made-in-India robot that greet Ivanka Trump and PM Narendra Modi at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Hyderabad?
6. Which of the following country has developed the world’s first artificial intelligence politician?
C. New Zealand
7. Which Indian snooker has won the 15-frame IBSF World Snooker Men Championship 2017?
A. Pankaj Advani
B. Subhash Agarwal
C. Yasin Merchant
D. Lucky Vatnani
8. The first Sanskrit 3D film named Anurakthi is directed by whom?
B. Asokan P.K
C. A. Chidambaram
D. S. Shanmugam
9. Which of the following is not in collaboration with India Hypertension Management Initiative (IHMI)?
A. State Governments
B. World Health Organization (WHO)
C. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
D. International Medical Corps
10. Which Indian bank has launched digital Supply Chain Finance solution?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Bank of India
C. Punjab National Bank
D. Dena Bank
11. Commonly referred to as the ‘Delors Report’, this publication is associated with
A. Study of Communication Problems in Modern Societies
B. Creating an integrated vision for education
C. Understanding the essential role of culture in response to the challenges facing our contemporary societies
D. Developing mechanisms to channel scientific and technological progress of mankind into creating a better world for all
12. Name the winner of the “Team of the Year” title at the inaugural edition of Indian Sports Honours 2017?
A. India Blind Cricket Team
B. Indian Women’s Hockey Team
C. Indian Women’s Cricket Team
D. Indian Kabaddi Team
13. The Two-day Korean Tourism Festival 2017 was held in___
14. Which state becomes 1st state to launch Panch Parmeshwar portal for digital gram panchayats?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
15. Name the first woman secretary general of the Lok Sabha.
A. Sunaina Shrivastava
B. Sushmita Shrivastava
C. Snehlata Shrivastava
D. Sukanya Shrivastava
16. Name the player to win the Sportswoman of the Year award in the individual sports category at the inaugural edition of Indian Sports Honours 2017?
A. PV Sindhu
B. Sania Mirza
C. Aditi Ashok
D. Deepa Malik
17. Which among the following companies has commissioned India’s first solar carport on the rooftop of the mall in the New Delhi on 27 November 2017?
A. Selco Solar Light
B. Tata Power Solar
C. Photon Energy Systems
D. Moser Baer Solar
18. Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of Aegon Life Insurance company?
A. Basudev Sinha
B. Surinder Singh
C. Suhas Parekh
D. Vineet Arora
19. The “Incheaon Strategy”, recently in news with reference to which of the following?
A. Pregnant women
B. Willful defaulters
C. Persons with Disabilities
20. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Air India?
A. Rajiv Bansal
B. Ashwani Lohani
C. Pradeep Singh Kharola
D. Rituraj Singh