4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Applicants who are searching for the 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz are in right place to get the latest information about the Current Happenings in the country. As we know that most of the organization are conducting the written exam to test to the applicants to check their capability in Current Affairs. So to help for that sake of aspirants on this page we have provided the 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with the Answers. Candidates can freely check this 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. We hope this page is very useful to the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exam like, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs. PSC Jobs, RRB Jobs etc. So we insist the applicants just scroll down this page and practice the 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. On this page, you can find daily current affairs quiz. So we suggest the applicant’s bookmark this sarkarirecruitment.com page by pressing Ctrl+D to get latest updates about the Current Affairs Quiz.
Practice Today’s Current Affair Quiz to get an idea about the latest current happenings in India. From the below section of this page, you can find the 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So without any late check this page and start your quiz to improve your knowledge. On today’s Current Affairs Quiz we discuss about MOU with Singapore for skilling youth of the state, Sports, World’s highest motorable road, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS), Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017 -18, International Conference on Ramayan Circuit and Mithila-Awadh Relations, India’s high commissioner to Pakistan, first woman Director General and Inspector General of Police of Karnataka, about World Economic Forum’s (WEF), Chief Financial Officer of the Paytm Payments Bank (PPB), Director General of Bureau of Police Research and Development, and more. Hence, we advise the applicants scroll down this page and practice the 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 4th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state government has signed an MOU with Singapore for skilling youth of the state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
2. Name the women to top the 2017 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list released by Forbes recently.
A. Angela Merkel
B. Theresa May
C. Mary Barra
D. Hillary Clinton
3. World’s highest motorable road constructed in which region of Jammu and Kashmir?
4. The Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
5. The Reserve Bank of India has fixed the purchase price for the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017 -18 Series-VI at
A. Rs. 2965 per gram.
B. Rs. 2945 per gram
C. Rs. 2955 per gram
D. Rs. 2960 per gram
6. TV Narendran is the global CEO, MD of
A. Tata Steel
B. Mahindra & Mahindra
C. L& T Infotech
D. Ashok Leyland
7. Which country is hosting the International Conference on “Ramayan Circuit and Mithila-Awadh Relations”?
8. Who has been appointed as the India’s high commissioner to Pakistan?
A. Gautam Bambawale
B. Ajay Bisaria
C. Rakesh Kumar
D. Jayant Singh
9. Name the first woman Director General and Inspector General of Police of Karnataka appointed on October 31, 2017.
A. Neelmani N. Raju
B. Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
C. R. Sreelekha
D. Sonia Narang
10. World’s highest motorable road constructed in Ladakh at a height of over
A. 18,500 feet
B. 19,300 feet
C. 17,600 feet
D. 16,200 feet
11. What is India’s rank in the 2017 World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Gender Gap index?
12. Ethanol s naturally produced by the fermentation of ___ by yeasts.
13. Who is the Chief Financial Officer of the Paytm Payments Bank (PPB)?
A. Renu Satti
B. Vijay Shekhar Sharma
C. Hemant Mishra
D. Sudhanshu Jain
14. Which Bank has signed an agreement with SIDBI to launch a Rs. 200-crore fund for providing loans to MSMEs?
A. AU Small Finance Bank
15. What is the rank of India in the list of the most obese nation in the world according to a study conducted by Assocham and EY?
16. The term “Fake news” named which of the following dictionary’s official Word of the Year for 2017?
A. Century Dictionary
B. Oxford Dictionary
C. Collins Dictionary
D. Chambers Dictionary
17. India’s first-ever conservation reserve for blackbuck will come up in which city?
D. New Delhi
18. Who is the Director General of Bureau of Police Research and Development?
A. Harsh Vardhan
B. AP Maheshwari
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Prakash Javadekar
19. Which among the given sites has been awarded the 2017 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation?
A. Living root bridges of Meghalaya
B. Hill Forts of Rajasthan
C. Blue House Cluster
D. Royal Opera House
20. Central Government has allocated how many crores to promote the tourism projects in Puducherry?
A. 109 crores
C. 250 crores
D. 155 crores