7th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Welcome to 7th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Section. In this particular post, we are providing 7th December 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, candidates, who are trying for competitive exams they must practice daily current affairs quiz and crack the written test. To help the aspirants we gather all the stuff and updated here. So, without any late start the preparation. Aspirants can easily gain a lot of General Knowledge by solving daily current affairs quiz. As we know that many of the contenders are preparing for various Government Exams/ Entrance Test. All the candidates are browsing for daily Current Affairs. For that purpose, our website SarkariRecruitment is providing day to day Current Affairs Quiz.
Practise 7th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated here. Aspirants can look at this article until the end. While coming to today’s 7th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz the topics are India’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant, Indoor Archery World Cup stage 2, former King, President of the Asian Development Bank, Third DRC-NITI Aayog Dialogue Held, Sports, Fifteenth Finance Commission, Navy Day, 2018 Golf World Cup, Union Government, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), Kapu Reservation Bill recently, Monetary Policy Review (MPR) and much more.
Start 7th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. India’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant has recently opened in
2. Which Indian archer was the sole one to win a bronze medal at Indoor Archery World Cup stage 2?
A. Deepika Kumari
B. Bombayla Devi
C. Jitu Rai
D. Amanjeet Singh
3. Purabi Mukhopadhyay died recently due to age related health problems. She was a renowned ____.
D. Business Women
4. Michael I, who passed away recently, was the former King of which country?
5. Who is the President of the Asian Development Bank?
A. Wang Kaiwen
B. Sabyr Imandosov
C. Takehiko Nakao
D. Vladimir Potapenko
6. Which country Third DRC-NITI Aayog Dialogue Held?
7. Which of the following country has won the first-ever South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship?
8. During his visit to India, London Mayor Sadiq Khan has met —— state CM in India?
C. Andhra Pradesh
9. The Fifteenth Finance Commission constituted on Nov 27 held its first meeting in New Delhi. Who is the Chairman of 15th Finance Commission?
A. Y. V. Reddy
B. N.K. Singh
C. Ashok Lahiri
D. Anoop Singh
10. India celebrates Navy Day every year on 4 December. The day was proclaimed to mark which Operation?
A. Operation Trident
B. Operation Samiksha
C. Operation Saviour
D. Operation Suraksha
11. Shalabh Seth was resigned as the CEO of ——.
12. Which state has become India’s first state to endorse Centre’s triple talaq draft bill?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
13. The 2018 Golf World Cup will be hosted by which city?
14. Which ministry Union Government allows NGT to form one-member benches?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C. Ministry of Environment
D. Ministry of External Affairs
15. Name the minister who released the Mid-term Review of the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) 2015-20 in New Delhi.
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Narendra Modi
D. Radha Mohan Singh
16. Which State Government assembly has passed the Kapu Reservation Bill recently?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
17. Which State received the Award for Best State in Promoting Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities for the year 2017?
B. Tamil Nadu
18. What is the current repo rate in the 5th bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review (MPR) of RBI for 2017-18?
19. Which among the given life insurance company has become the first to offer digital branch services through its new product Mosambee?
A. Life Insurance Corporation of India
B. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
C. HDFC Standard Life Insurance
D. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
20. Who has become the mayor of Yuba city in California and hence become first Sikh woman elected as mayor of the United States (US)?
A. Sherley Francis
B. Toni Karp
C. Dorothy Richard
D. Preet Didbal