7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated on this page. To help the competitors in the preparation time we are sharing daily current affairs quiz. So, we suggest all the candidates practice the given 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and crack the test. After the completion of the graduation, most of the aspirants are preparing for various competitive exams such as Bank, Railway etc. For the sake of candidates, we bundle worldwide news and updated on this page. While practicing the current affairs quiz all the contenders can improve their General Knowledge skills. Follow our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get the day to day current affairs quiz. Along with the answers in the below section, we are providing 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Searchers can easily find the daily current affairs quiz on our website.
Want to develop your General Knowledge skills then practice 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. This page is specially created our team for the candidates who are preparing various competitive exams. On this page, we are providing the Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers for the 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Coming to today’s topics we are discussing Charles Philip Arthur George, World Food India, Best City Bus Services Award, Food Processing Policy, Sonepur Cattle Fair, states celebrate foundation day on 1st November, National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog), Food and Nutrition Security, CDQ Facility, Bali Jatra festival, 7th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable (AMER7), Bharat Gaurav Award, Global Gender Gap Index 2017, ICC T20 rankings, Sports, Awards and much more. Now simply scroll down this page and practice today’s current affairs quiz.
Start 7th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Charles Philip Arthur George is the Prince of which of the following countries?
A. Vatican City
2. Consider the following statements:
a. India’s latest ranking on the World Bank Ease of Doing Business has slipped by around 30 places
b. India has improved by around 20 places on the World Economic Forum’s latest Global Gender Gap Index
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. a only
B. b only
C. Both a and b
D. Neither a nor b
3. Which state Signs Pacts Worth Over Rs. 2,000 crores at World Food India?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which city has won the Best City Bus Services Award of Government of India?
5. Which bank has recently signed an agreement with the government to provide Rs 1,000 crore financing for food processing projects?
A. ICICI Bank
B. Yes Bank
D. Axis Bank
6. Which State Government launched its ‘Food Processing Policy’, During the fest of ‘World Food India’ 2017 in New Delhi?
A. Andhra Pradesh
7. Sonepur Cattle Fair is an annual event held in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
8. How many states celebrate foundation day on 1st November?
9. According to National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog), when will be India free from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism, and communalism?
10. Which state of India was the first to enact a ‘Food and Nutrition Security’ law?
D. Andhra Pradesh
11. Which company is CDQ Facility provided recently?
A. Tata Steel
B. L& T Limited
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Tech Mahindra
12. The 2017 Bali Jatra festival has started in which state?
A. West Bengal
13. 7th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable (AMER7) was recently held at?
A. Dhaka, Bangladesh
B. Manila, Philippines
C. Bangkok, Thailand
D. New Delhi, India
14. Who has been awarded “Bharat Gaurav Award” – 2017 in Science and Technology category?
A. Dhrub Saxena
B. Anil K. Tripathi
C. Nikhil Chopra
D. Abhishek Rawat
15. Which is the only South Asian country to feature in the top 100 of Global Gender Gap Index 2017?
16. As per the latest ICC T20 rankings published on Oct 31st, 2017, Who secured the top spot?
A. Umesh Yadav
B. Jasprit Bumrah
C. Ishant Sharma
D. Kuldeep Yadav
17. Which of the following women’s hockey team won the Asia Cup hockey title 2017 held in Japan?
18. Who has been honored with the 2017 Vishnudas Bhave award?
A. Jayant Sawarkar
B. Vikram Gokhale
C. Paresh Rawal
D. Mohan Joshi
19. India is going to jointly work on a multi-radio telescope project with which nation?
A. South Africa
20. Which Festival Begins In Cuttack recently?
A. Raja Parba.
B. Rath Yatra
C. Mahabisuva Sankranti