8th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 8th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated on this page. If you are preparing for any competitive exam then this is the right place to practice them. On this page, we are providing the Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, candidates can start the preparation with the help of daily current affairs quiz. We are providing 8th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics related to Current Happenings. Aspirants who are preparing for different competitive exams they have to check this page and practice. For the convenience of people, we bundle today’s current affairs quiz and updated here.
Our team has to gather 8th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and provided on this page. Today you are going to find the questions related to Prime Minister of Australia, U.N. Security Council, Dr. Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi, department test, Bill to award Death Penalty, International Children’s Peace Prize 2017, International conference, liquor consumption, 10th JIFF 2018, 7 states and a Union Territory, Time magazine readers, NPAs in Power Sector, Monetary Policy Review (MPR), tweet of the year 2017, UNESCO, and much more. For more updated visit our site SarkariRecruitment.
Start 8th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Name the Prime Minister of Australia
A. Tony Smith
B. Susan Kiefel
C. Scott Ryan
D. Malcolm Turnbull
2. ‘G4’, which wants an increase in the number of permanent seats in the U.N. Security Council, does not include which one of the following countries?
A. South Africa
3. Whom to inaugurate Dr. Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi?
A. Shri Prakash Javadekar
B. Shri Narendra Modi
C. Shri Ramesh Yadav
D. Shri Suresh Krishna
4. Which country’s biggest rock star Johnny Hallyday has died at the age of 74, recently?
5. India and which country has recently signed MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector?
C. South Africa
6. For which department test was launched to check personnel’s Psychological health?
A. Border Security Force (BSF)
B. Indian Air Force
C. Indian Police Force
D. Indian Navy force
7. Which state has passed a Bill to award Death Penalty to the rapists of girls of age 12 years or below?
B. Madhya Pradesh
8. Mohamad Al Jounde has been honored with the International Children’s Peace Prize 2017. He hails from which country?
9. The International conference on climate change was held in which nation?
10. The Kerala state government has raised the legal minimum age for liquor consumption in the state from the previous 21 years to ____
11. Adherence by public authorities to Section 4 of the Right to Information Act can ensure/lead to which one of the following outcomes?
A. Non-disclosure of any information that is regarded as ‘sensitive’ by the Government of the day
B. Every officer appointed as Chief Information Commission will have a five year tenure regardless of his or her age at the time of appointment
C. Enhancement of citizens’ participation in governance and lending transparency to Government functioning
D. Timely designation of officers as Information Officers in all administrative units
12. Which bank reduces debit card transactions at merchant outlets to promote cashless transactions?
A. State Bank of India
B. Reserve bank of India
C. Canara Bank
D. Bank of Baroda
13. The 10th JIFF 2018 will be held in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
14. Which committee has been set up by the National Commission for Minorities to study minority status for Hindus in 7 states and a Union Territory?
A. Syed Ghayorul Hasan committee
B. George Kurien committee
C. Ashwini Upadhyaya committee
D. P Gir Das committee
15. Who has been voted as the Time magazine readers’ Person of the Year for 2017?
A. US President Donald Trump
B. Pope Francis
C. Russian President Vladimir Putin
D. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
16. Who will be the head of the Committee to address NPAs in Power Sector?
A. Suresh Pramukh
B. Joginder Patel
D. Amitabh Kant
17. According to the 5th bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review (MPR) of RBI, What is the current MSF Rate?
18. Which world leader had the most-like tweet of the year 2017?
A. Barack Obama
B. Narendra Modi
C. Michele Obama
D. Donald Trump
19. Which of the following has been recognized by UNESCO as India’s Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2017?
B. Kumbh Mela
20. Recently RBI has permitted the overseas branches and subsidiaries of Indian banks to refinance ECBs of AAA-rated public sector and private sector companies. What does ECB stand for?
A. Equity Call Book
B. Electronic Commerce Banking
C. External Commercial Borrowings
D. Equity Capital Bond