9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers is available on this page. Aspirants who are preparing for various competitive exams then can practice 9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the candidates our team gather today’s current affairs quiz and provided here. Nowadays many of the organizations are conducting their interview round based on the Current Affairs Quiz. So, competitors can utilize this chance and practice daily current affairs quiz. Instantly we will update daily current affairs quiz on our website Sarkari Recruitment. So, people who are searching for 9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz they reached a correct place to practice them.
Check 9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. Candidates can practice the question and answers on Expand NSC, Chairman of NITI Aayog, Tenth Schedule, Top 5 UN Clean City List, Palestine militant group, 2nd best UNESCO, Cristiano Ronaldo, Air Staff is Air Chief Marshal, South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship, Meghalaya’s Governor, Triple Talaq Draft Bill, Union Government, Capital of Israel, Kanchanmala Pande, Currency of Madagascar, India’s 1st World Para Swimming Championship Gold, NCDEX Membership recently and much more stuff.
Start 9th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Expand NSC
A. Nation Savings Certificate
B. National Savings Certificate
C. National Saviour Certificate
D. National Savings Certification
2. China has temporarily halted funding of road projects in which nation?
3. Who is the Chairman of NITI Aayog?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Bibek Debroy
C. Narendra Modi
D. Amitabh Kant
4. That the presiding officer, while deciding a question under the Tenth Schedule, function as a tribunal was provided for by
A. The 52nd Constitutional Amendment Act of 1985
B. The Supreme Court in the Kihoto Holohan case
C. The 91st Constitutional Amendment Act of 2003
D. The Supreme Court in the Krishna Kumar Singh case
5. Which state in Top 5 UN Clean City List?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
6. Which is the Palestine militant group?
7. Which Indian monument has been named 2nd best UNESCO world heritage site in the world, as per new survey of travel portal TripAdvisor?
A. Red Fort
B. Char Minar
C. Taj Mahal
D. Ajanta Caves
8. Cristiano Ronaldo wins prestigious award Ballon d’Or 2017. He plays for which of the following Football Club_________________
A. Bayern Munich
B. Manchester United
D. Real Madrid
9. The present Chief of Air Staff is Air Chief Marshal _____.
A. Bipin Rawat
B. Birender Singh Dhanoa
C. Sunil Lanba
D. Arup Raha
10. Which country won the first-ever South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship?
11. Who has been appointed as Meghalaya’s Governor?
A. Ganga Prasad
B. B. Purohit
C. Gauri Prasad
D. M. Purohit
12. Name the state that became the first to endorse Triple Talaq Draft Bill?
B. Uttar Pradesh
13. Under whose chairmanship, the Union Government has set up a high level committee to address the problem of NPAs in India’s power sector?
A. Rajiv Kumar
B. Bibek Debroy
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Amitabh Kant
14. India and which country has recently signed MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector?
C. South Africa
15. Which city is claimed to be the capital of Israel and Palestine?
16. Kanchanmala Pande has become the first Indian to win gold at the World Para Swimming Championship 2017. She hails from which state?
17. What is the currency of Madagascar____________________
18. With which of the following country, India has signed a new MoU for cooperation in Agriculture and Phytosanitary issues that will replace the one signed in 2008?
19. Who won India’s 1st World Para Swimming Championship Gold?
A. Saurabh Sangvekar
B. Srihari Natraj
C. Sandeep Sejwal
D. Kanchanmala Pande
20. Which bank Securities Gets NCDEX Membership recently?
A. Canara Bank
B. Axis Bank
C. South Asia Bank
D. Dena Bank