The officials of Air India Air Transport Services Limited had released the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 Notification For 159 Security Agents Vacancies. All the fascinated and eligible students can apply for these vacancies. Initially, candidates should fill the AIATSL Application Form. The students of Chennai can face the interview process on 3rd August 2018, and the students of Bengaluru can face the interview process on 10th August 2018. Additionally, we also attached the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited @www.airindia.com. We also arranged the information like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. in the AIATSL Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: Tamil Nadu PSC
AIATSL Recruitment 2018
- 1 AIATSL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Information About The AIATSL Recruitment 2018 For The Security Agents Posts
- 1.2 Age Limit For AIATSL Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Post-Wise Vacancies In Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.5 www.airindia.com Security Agents Vacancies 2018 – Salary Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For ஏர் இந்தியா ஏர் போக்குவரத்து சேவைகள் லிமிடெட் Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Height
- 1.8 Application Fee Details For Security Agents Posts
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For AIATSL Recruitment 2018
The Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agents Recruitment 2018 information is provided in this article. The ஏர் இந்தியா ஏர் போக்குவரத்து சேவைகள் லிமிடெட் Vacancies 2018 is started from 17th July 2018, and the last date for the application process is 11th August 2018. Also to begin the application process, competitors need to know the precise information such as Application Fee, Important Dates, Salary Package, Educational Qualifications and Selection Process. We suggest the Job hunters download the notification provided in this page and know the clear information about job criteria. The Air India Air Transport Services Limited is a government organization in the state of Tamil Nadu. Furthermore, aspirants who filled the online application process for Security Agents posts, once check the notification. In the next part, we had mentioned the information in tabular format. Get the other details from the subsequent sections.
You Can Also Check: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Information About The AIATSL Recruitment 2018 For The Security Agents Posts
|ஏர் இந்தியா ஏர் போக்குவரத்து சேவைகள் லிமிடெட் Recruitment 2018 & Other Details|
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Post Name||Security Agents|
|Number of Openings||159 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||17th July 2018|
|Closing Date||11th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written test and Personal Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Applicants who want to get a job in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018 process, they need have a look at this page. At the edge of this page, we had arranged the simple steps to fill out the application. Moreover, nominees should have the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for Security Agents posts. We arranged the complete information related to the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 in the next parts. And also job holders check every info arranged on this page and complete the application process for www.airindia.com Recruitment 2018. From the table, candidates can get the details like name of the Organization, Number of Vacancies, Name of the Posts, Application Starting Date, Closing Date, Selection Process, and the Official Website. Participants should know the eligibility details related to Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018 for Security Agents posts.
Age Limit For AIATSL Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for the 159 Vacancies of Security Agents posts should have the following age limit.
- General: Not above 28 years (born between 02.07.1990 and 01.07.2000)
- SC or ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.07.1985 and 01.07.2000)
- OBC: Not above 31 years (born between 02.07.1987 and 01.07.2000)
Post-Wise Vacancies In Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
In the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 Notification officials of Air India Air Transport Services Limited had announced the 159 Vacancies of Security Agents posts. In this part, we had mentioned the Post-Wise Vacancies in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018.
No. of vacancies in Chennai Location
- SC – 19
- ST – 0
- OBC – 26
- GEN – 51
- TOTAL – 96
No. of vacancies in Bengaluru Location
- SC – 10
- ST – 04
- OBC – 16
- GEN – 33
- TOTAL – 63
AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Nominees who fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to appear for interview on 3rd August 2018 at Chennai and 10th August 2018 at Bengaluru.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post should undergo the Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds or 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes that will be opted by the aspirants.
- The relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running 100 meters in PET.
- This is also an elimination round which takes the aspirants to the next level.
- Candidates who qualify in the PET are required to undergo the Written Test.
- The participants who qualify in the Written Test and fall within the zone of reservation (1:5 candidates) will be subjected to a personal interview.
- There is no negative marking for written examination.
- Written Test and Interview will have the weightage of 100 marks.
www.airindia.com Security Agents Vacancies 2018 – Salary Details
If the candidates want to know the salary details, they can visit the official site of Air India Air Transport Services Limited @ airindia.com.
Eligibility Criteria For ஏர் இந்தியா ஏர் போக்குவரத்து சேவைகள் லிமிடெட் Recruitment 2018
Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate:
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum three years duration) from the recognized University should have the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- They must possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificates like BCAS Certified XBIS Screener (Valid Certification) and BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification).
Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate:
Graduate in any discipline (minimum three years duration) from the recognized University should have the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. The candidates are preferred based on
- NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ Certificate
- Proficiency in firefighting
- Knowledge in Industrial security
- Knowledge in disaster management
- Knowledge of unarmed combat
- Legal Knowledge
- Armed forces or Police backgrounds
- Diploma or Certification course in Computers.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen- who are graduates, having a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and who had honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per norms.
- General: 170 cms
- SC and OBC: 165 cms
- ST, Gorkhas and those from the North-East States and hilly areas: 162.5 cms
- General: 157 cms
- SC and OBC: 155 cms
- ST, Gorkhas and those from the North-East States and the hilly regions: 150 cms
Application Fee Details For Security Agents Posts
- Candidates are required to bring an Account Payee Demand Draft amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favor of Air India Ltd., payable at CHENNAI.
- There is no Application Fee for SC, ST, and Ex-SM.
- Aspirants should mention the Full Name, Date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Steps To Apply For AIATSL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the organization website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, i.e., www.airindia.com.
- Search for the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 on the official page.
- Check the information in the official notification.
- Look at the eligibility criteria of the applicants for the given vacancies and download the application form.
- Aspirants should fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Enter the details and attach the photo, required documents and post the application form to the correct official address before the last date.
- Click on the submit button and take the copy for the future purpose.
To Download AIATSL Recruitment 2018: Click Here
To know more information visit our web portal Sarkari Recruitment.