Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I.Then here is the correct solution for you. In this post, we are providing a clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification, exam pattern, syllabus through this site. In this site, we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus 2019
- 1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus 2019
- 2 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Papers PDF Download
- 3 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission company profile
- 4 APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Prelims
- 5 APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Mains
- 6 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Mains English Syllabus
- 7 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus
- 8 APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-I
- 9 APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-II
- 10 APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-III
- 11 APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-IV
- 12 APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-V
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job. The reason behind this is due to having job security in a bank job, salary hikes, job timings, and other additional benefits. There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector. So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I etc. But only a few people are getting succeeded in these jobs. One of the reasons for not getting success is not having a clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern. The candidate who is willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus. Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies, etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Previous Papers are also available on our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I PDF is important but also previous papers of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I also play a key role in getting success in exams. For the convenience of the candidates here in this post, we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format. After the submission of the application of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I, the candidate who want to check Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus can see here. In this sarkarirecruitment .com we are providing the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Papers PDF Download
In this post, we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I.Get the download of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I syllabus and previous papers below. We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission company profile
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission formed in 1953. which is based on the regulations of the Madras Public Service Commission? Later in 1956, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra.
Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Prelims
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group I post will consist of questions from 1 section, which are General Studies and Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for 150 marks and time duration of 2 Hours 30 Minutes. Each topic in the Group I Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Q’s||150 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Mains
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group I post will consist of questions from 7 sections, which are Compulsory Paper (General English), Paper I, Paper-II, Paper-III, Paper IV, Paper V, and Interview. An exam would be conducted for 825 marks. Each topic in the Group I Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||825 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Mains English Syllabus
- Verb tenses.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-I
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation.
- Problem-solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-II
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-III
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-IV
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-V
- General Essay.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.