AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers
Download AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers on this page. Good news for the candidates who are applied for AP DSC TET Recruitment 2017. Want to get a job in Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission then refer the AP DSC TET Old Papers and crack the written exam. On this article, we have provided subject wise AP DSC TET Model Papers in the below section. Some people are confused about how to start their preparation. For that people check this article and download the AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. By clicking on the below provided links contenders can easily access the Model Papers. To boost up your AP DSC TET Exam preparation we are providing last five years sample papers along with solutions. By practicing plenty number of previous papers aspirants can know the time management level while performing in the written examination. Competitors should have good preparation to crack the test so work hard. So that you can easily clear the exam. While referring this AP DSC TET Sample Papers sometimes it is possible to get same questions in the written exam. We insist all the job seekers use this AP DSC TET Previous Papers for only reference purpose.
Download AP DSC TRT Old Papers
So applicants who are preparing for AP DSC TET Examination now put an end to their struggle to search for Sample Papers in various websites because we are proving them in PDF format. Most of the job seekers are showing their interest in Government Jobs. So, people who belong to Andhra Pradesh State must grab this chance and submit the application form. To avoid the search burden we are sharing AP DSC TET Exam Pattern and AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers on a single page. The Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission is going to recruit suitable candidates for 24524 Teacher Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Teaching Sector Jobs must download the last five years solved papers and practice them. The candidates will be selected according to their performace in written exam and personal interview. Day by Day the competition level is very high for government jobs.
To secure the government job is only the way is good preparation. By practicing the AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers candidates can know the subjects and topics which are covered in the AP DSC TET Written Test. Download the AP DSC TET last five years sample papers. We insist all the applicants make use this AP DSC TET Sample Papers for only reference purpose because we can’t assume that the same questions are repeated in the AP DSC TET Written Exam. By knowing the proper syllabus and exam pattern it is an easy way to start the preparation. If you want to collect AP DSC TET Previous Question Paper along with answers just scroll down and download. The Model Papers are also available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission. Visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly.
Brief Details About AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||24524 Posts|
|You Can Also Check|
|AP DSC Recruitment 2017|
|AP DSC TET Syllabus and Test Pattern 2017|
|AP DSC TET Hall Ticket 2017|
AP DSC TET Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh DCS PET Exam Pattern
- The Andhra Pradesh DCS PET Written Exam is an Objective Type.
- The question paper consists of different subjects such as GK and Current Affairs, English – Language 2, and Physical Education.
- The GK and Current Affairs are for 10 Marks.
- The English – Language 2 is for 30
- The Physical Education is for 120
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) Test Pattern
- The General Knowledge and Current Affairs consist of 10 questions for 10 marks.
- The Child Development and Pedagogy consist of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- The Language – 1 ( Content and Methodology ) consists of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- The Language – 2 ( Content and Methodology ) consists of 35 questions for 35 marks.
- The Maths ( Content and Methodology ) Paper consists of 30 questions for 30 marks.
- And the Environmental Studies ( Content and Methodology ) consists of 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Totally 180 questions are in Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) exam.
AP SA Exam Pattern
- Candidates will face the Current Affairs and GK as one of the topics in the written exam for 10 marks.
- The Pedagogy and Child Development are for 30 marks.
- The Language 1 English consists of 70 marks.
- The (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology is for 30 marks.
- The Social Studies or Mathematics or Science consists of 60 marks.
AP DSC LP Test Pattern
- Applicants will face the General Knowledge and Current Affairs as one of the topics in the written test for 10 marks.
- The Child Development and Pedagogy subject is for 30 marks.
- The Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) is a Language 1 and it consists of 70 marks.
- The Content and Methodology of Language 2 English is for 30 marks.
- And the Science or Mathematics or Social Studies consists of 60 marks.
How to Download AP DSC TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission.
- Search for Solved Papers link.
- Search for the Previous Papers 2017.
- Open a new window.
- Download those Previous papers.
- Print a hard copy of it.
- Finally, use and prepare for the exam.
- Keep it for future use.