AP LAWCET Results 2017 – Notification – Exam Dates – Eligibility – Application Fee
AP LAWCET Results 2017:
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Results(AP ECET). Sri Krishnadevaraya University regulates AP LAWCET on Behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ECET will be conducted for taking admissions to undergraduate law programs including three-year and five-year integrated law programs. Candidates Intend can apply Online for AP LAWCET. We provide you with clear information about AP LAWCET. The AP LAWCET Results will be declared after the examination. The candidates can check for AP LAWCET Result at sarkarirecrutment.com. The AP LAWCET Result helps Students to know the status of their Exam and to plan accordingly.
AP LAWCET Results Notification:
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has invited online application form for AP LAWCET 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form through official website. Details of notification are mentioned below.
|Organization:||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Exam Name||AP LAWCET|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
|Category||AP LAWCET Results|
AP LAWCET Application Fees:
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST 500/-
- Application fee can be paid by using options like AP Online Centers/mee-Seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers.
- Candidates can also visit nearest helpline center and can pay for the exam.
Instructions For Candidates Applying For AP LAWCET
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant
certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign the register and pay
the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category
have to pay Rs. 500/- and all others have to pay Rs.1000/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate
duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Andhra Pradesh. Income certificate issued by MRO
after 01-01-2016 will only be considered. The students of Telangana have to pay the full fees.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring
Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinely of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of
7. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be
communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income,
special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any
discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Coordinator immediately for corrections.
Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for
ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline center/home / any other place having the internet
facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of saving web options.
The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on the web are available at http://aplawcet.apsche.ac.in
12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report to the concerned college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges and courses offered by each college is displayed on the
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the
16. For latest updates, visit the website http://aplawcet.apsche.ac.in
17. Refer Procedure to exercise web options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and
report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the
candidate will lose the admission.
19. Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if
any, will be conducted.
20. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling, a separate notification will be placed on the
website for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
21. Who should participate in Phase-II ?
a. Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for
d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
22. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counseling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counseling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies
may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
23. If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and
has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the
allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit
the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
Procedure to Check AP LAWCET Result:
Go to the Official Site for AP LAWCET section. Check for AP LAWCWT Result 2017. Enter the details which are asked to check the results. Submit the entered information and proceed. Your results are on your screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check AP LAWCET results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site for AP LAWCET Results section.
- Check for AP LAWCET Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked to check the results.
- Submit the entered information and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.