APPSC Food Safety Officer Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- 1 APPSC Food Safety Officer Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.1 APPSC FSO Hall Ticket 2019 Information
- 1.2 Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2019
- 1.3 APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date Information
- 1.4 Selection Process For APPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2019
- 1.5 Information On Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Call Letter 2019
- 1.6 Mandatory Details To Download psc.ap.gov.in FSO Call Letter 2019
- 1.7 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- 1.8 Crucial Documents Need To Carry For APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2019
- 1.9 Process To Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.10 Quick Link:
APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) authority through online mode @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates who had applied for 22 Food Safety Officer vacancies, they have to attend for the written examination on 30th & 31st July 2019 along with APPSC Food Safety Officer Mains Admit Card 2019. Carrying the APPSC FSO Hall Ticket 2019 for the examination is an important one. Through this article we had provided the importance of the admit card, information on hall ticket, list of documents need to carry for the exam, admit card release date, examination date and downloading steps in a detailed manner. So all the competitors can go through this entire article and capture all those details.
APPSC FSO Hall Ticket 2019 Information
|APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Download @ psc.ap.gov.in|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Food Safety Officer|
|No.Of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2019|
|Examination Date||30th & 31st July 2019|
|Selection Process||Mains Examination, Interview, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2019
The APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 will be available soon to download. The APPSC authority has released a recruitment notification for 22 Food Safety Officer Posts. For this recruitment, the application process will start on 7th March 2019 and the application process end date on 28th March 2019. A massive number of candidates are showing much more interest to apply for these vacancy posts. In order to select the best one from all applicants, the officials decided to conduct some basic selection rounds. Aspirants who will give the best performance in the entire recruitment process, they will get a job in the APPSC organization.
Also View: APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment
APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date Information
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission officials are planning to conduct the APPSC Food Safety Officer on 30th & 31st July 2019. Candidates who had applied for Food Safety Officer posts, they should prepare well for the written examination without wasting valuable time. We will provide the exact examination date on this page after the official declaration. Candidates can check the official webportal to know more information about the APPSC Food Safety Officer Examination.
Selection Process For APPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2019
- Prelims Test
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
Information On Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Call Letter 2019
The APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 carries the below mentioned information.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Mandatory Details To Download psc.ap.gov.in FSO Call Letter 2019
Candidates need to enter the following details to download the APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website.
- Application Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Applicants should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Crucial Documents Need To Carry For APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2019
Candidates need to carry any one of the documents from the below given list along with APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Process To Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- Initially candidates log in to the official website of APPSC @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission main page will open.
- Find the APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 link on the homepage.
- Later click on that link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and submit them.
- As per given info, the Admit Card will open.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of hard copy to carry for the test center.
To Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here
Keep connected with Sarkari Naukri to know more upcoming updates. Thank you.