Aricent Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Aricent Walk-ins, Aricent Job openings, Aricent Off-campus drive, Aricent Referral drives, Aricent Vacancies, Aricent recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Aricent Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Aricent Recruitment 2018.
Aricent is India’s leading Design and engineering company.A notification is released by the company to fill up the vacanices of Associate – HR, Technical Solutions Leader, Senior Software Engineer and various others.Here we provide the information on recruitment 2018 of Aricent. Willing candidates can check all the details here to apply. Before applying the candidate has to register their basic details through the official link provided below on this site.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Aricent Job Vacancies:
- Associate – HR
- Technical Solutions Leader
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Specialist
- Senior Engineer – Testing
- Technical Leader
- Associate Network Engineer
- Senior Technical Leader
- Lead Engineer
- Lead ASIC Design Verification Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager Etc.
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Aricent Company Profile:
Aricent is a pure-play product engineering service firm. It develops software, provides technology services, and works with networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet, and industrial companies. Aricent is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with operations in 9 countries worldwide; investors are KKR & Co. L.P. and Sequoia Capital. The company claims to employ 12,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 19 locations worldwide.
Educational Qualification For Aricent Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Aricent Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Aricent get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Aricent Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Aricent Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Aricent i.e. “www.aricent.com”
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Aricent Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Aricent for registration purpose: Click here to register