Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- 1 Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Bombay High Court Notification 2019 – Law Clerk Details
- 1.2 Post-Wise Vacancies For bombayhighcourt.nic.in Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications For Bombay High Court Notification 2019
- 1.4 Age limit For BHC Law Clerk Openings 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Vacancies 2019
- 1.6 Salary Details For bombayhighcourt.nic.in Law Clerk Jobs 2019
- 1.7 Application Fee For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Important Dates
- 1.9 How To Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
- 1.10 Important Link
Candidates can check the details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 from this article. The higher authorities of Bombay High Court had released this notification to fill the 54 Law Clerk Vacancies. So, eligible applicants can apply for the post by filling the application form on or before 23rd January 2019 through offline. Furthermore details, competitors can check the official site of the Bombay High Court @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in. You can also get more info such as age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary details, post-wise vacancies, application fee, and set of instructions to apply for BHC Openings 2019. At the end of this page, candidates can get more details on Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 by clicking the direct link.
Bombay High Court Notification 2019 – Law Clerk Details
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | 54 Law Clerk Vacancies|
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court (BHC)|
|Name Of The Post||Law Clerk Posts|
|Number Of Openings||54 Vacancies|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||8th January 2019|
|Ending Date Of Application Process||23rd January 2019|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Post-Wise Vacancies For bombayhighcourt.nic.in Jobs 2019
Total no of vacancies for filled by Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Name Of Post: Law Clerk
- Vacancies: 54 Posts
Educational Qualifications For Bombay High Court Notification 2019
Before applying for this Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, candidates have to check the details of the educational qualifications for Law Clerk. In the following section, we had given more information on Educational Qualifications For Bombay High Court Notification 2019.
(A) i) Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks.
ii) Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
B) The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
C) Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws.
Age limit For BHC Law Clerk Openings 2019
After reading the details of educational qualifications, every applied candidate must and should have to check the information of Age Limit.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Selection Process For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Vacancies 2019
The board members of BHC had given the Selection Process For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Vacancies 2019. So, every applied applicant has to attend this process.
- Personal Interview
i) In the interview, Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
ii) Date of interview will be published on the web site of the High Court so also intimated only on the email address of the candidates are given in his/her application. The candidate must observe website of the High Court of Bombay to that effect.
Salary Details For bombayhighcourt.nic.in Law Clerk Jobs 2019
Candidates who have selected the interview process, they will get the salary per month as Stipend / Honorarium for the assignment, or such amount as may be prescribed from time to time by the Government.. Law Clerks will not get the other allowances and will not be treated or deemed to be in the regular employment of the High Court.
- Law Clerk: Rs. 20,000/-
Application Fee For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Candidates can visit the official notification for application fee details.
- Starting Date Of Application Process: 8th January 2019
- End Date Of Application Process: 23rd January 2019
How To Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
- First Of all, applicants have to visit the official website of Bombay High Court that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- The home page will be opened on the screen.
- And next, go to the Requirement feature which is the right of the home page.
- In that, search for the blinking link of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Read the complete details in the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- If you are eligible, click on the Application form link for the given post.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Insert the details in the application form correctly.
- Verify the given information again.
- Submit the Application Form to the following address.
the Registrar (Personnel), High Court,
Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor,
New Mantralaya Building, G.T Hospital Compound,
Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T Marg,
To Download Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification: Click Here
To Download Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form: Download Here
Our team Sarkari Naukri had given the complete and genuine details regarding the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. And from this site, you can also get more info on admit cards, results, government jobs, and others. Thank You.